Gallagher will play Belfast's Ulster Hall on Monday October 30th as part of his upcoming UK & Ireland Tour.
Gallagher, 44, will tour the United Kingdom and Ireland with the first performance scheduled for October 30 in Belfast.
It is the singer's first solo record, although since Oasis disbanded in 2009 he has been the lead singer of rock group Beady Eye.
Liam will play the Barclaycard Arena (which will then be named Arena Birmingham) on December 12.
20 years: Late Princess Diana's fans pay tributes at Kensington Palace
Her death was felt around the globe and a day described by the LBC presenter as like a "bad dream". With no medical equipment in his vehicle , Mailliez went to work with just his hands.
A special pre-sale ticket window can be accessed by fans who order his solo album As You Were from his official website on September 6.
Tickets for the Belfast gig go on sale Friday September 8th at 10am from www.ticketmaster.ie, www.ulsterhall.co.uk and Ulster Hall Box Office, Katy's Bar & Ticketmaster outlets nationwide.
Gallagher recently took to the stage for Reading and Leeds Festivals, and also made a surprise appearance at the One Love Manchester concert, during which he performed a few Oasis hits and his own single Wall Of Glass.
- Mumbai Rains: Body of Missing Doctor Deepak Amarapurkar Recovered From Worli
- Sandra Bullock Donates $1 Million to Hurricane Harvey Relief
- 11 unforgettable animal rescues in brutal aftermath of Hurricane Harvey
- Border crossing between Jordan, Iraq to reopen on Wednesday
- Frankfurt to evacuate 60000 people to defuse British WWII bomb
- Trump voulait une "Trump Tower" à Moscou
- Mueller reportedly teams up with Schneiderman in Manafort probe
- Study Finds New Dads in US Are Older Then Ever
- Nest Announces Cheaper, More Subtly Designed Thermostat E
- 'We only kill black people'