Whether or not her albums break the charts, Gaga always looks inward, to her own journey through her music to gauge an album's success.
As Lady Gaga saddles up to trot her Joanne World Tour to even more cities around the globe, she's also dusting off another set of traveling boots for a venture of a different kind: her next album. "I've started writing", Mother Monster told Entertainment Weekly.
Gaga is still undecided if she will release another single from the albim - she already released Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, A-Yo, and John Wayne - although fans have begged for her to release Dancin' In Circles. "I need some time to create".
As fans well know, Gaga has gotten into the habit of debuting unreleased songs in concert, although she admits that the complex technical setup of her current tour makes it hard to switch up the set list at a moment's notice.
The pop superstar is now touring America with the Joanne World Tour, although when she's not on stage she's busy writing for the Joanne follow-up.
On that topic, Gaga says no matter what the public thinks of her work, she's 100% behind it, because she has to be.
C4's £75m Bake Off gamble pays off
The Great British Bake Off launched on C4 last night with an average audience of 6.5 million viewers and a 30.4% share. But the show still won the channel its biggest overnight audience since the Paralympics Opening Ceremony in 2012.
"This show's actually extremely complex and complicated, and the stage is coded with a computer. It's high stress and tense backstage to make sure everything happens at the exact moment it's supposed to", she explained.
'So, the setlist might change a little bit, but mostly you're coming to see a piece that we've created for you.
Lady Gaga's Joanne World Tour began at the beginning of August in Vancouver, at the Rogers Arena.
Gaga has definitely come a long way since she first started, according to the New York Post.
"For me, Joanne, in the simplest terms, it's the classic stories of our lives that help us return to who we really are, no matter how lost we get", she continues.
- This Terrifying Texas Flood Update Means The Threat Is Only Getting Worse
- Gear up for higher gas prices
- Hurricane Harvey won't impact Alaska oil and gas
- Hurricane Harvey to be one of costliest storms in USA history
- Super Meat Boy sequel to launch exclusively on Switch
- Dell Technologies Championship: Jon Rahm displays unusual technique on range
- Chicago's Field Museum to be home of world's largest dinosaur
- After Many Misses, Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting
- NJ lawmakers say they'll support Texas' bid for disaster relief
- Malayalam actress assault case: Kavya Madhavan is 'madam', says Pulsar Soni