While his future remained uncertain, the club offered him the use of their Carrington facilities to carry out his rehabilitation after he underwent surgery on his injured knee.
The 35-year-old forward's return was announced yesterday after he signed a one-year deal that, it is understood, amounts to about £125,000 a week, compared with the £350,000-a-week contract that brought him to Old Trafford last summer.
On Sunday, however, Ibrahimovic posted a video on Instagram of himself kickboxing, during which he kicked a punch bag hard with both legs.
Aston Martin back in the black in 2017
The automaker's current models rely on V-8 and V-12 engines, so any V-6 will be an entirely new unit. The good news is that the technology can enhance the driving experience.
"But I feel good, nothing rushed like some people think. He wants to follow his other dreams and he wants to play football at the highest level".
"He will not be ready for the group phase of the Champion League", said Mourinho, whose side face Benfica, Basel and CSKA Moscow in Group A.
Ibrahimovic will wear the No. 10 shirt vacated by club captain Wayne Rooney, who joined Everton in the offseason.
Romelu Lukaku has made an impressive start to his Manchester United career, scoring four goals in three games. Yes, we have. So we don't need to leave any player outside of the list.
"We are delighted Zlatan is on the road to recovery", Mourinho said, "and we are equally delighted to have his ambition and experience back with us".
- Salon de Francfort : Dacia annonce son nouveau Duster
- UN chief hails 'beautiful' Israel
- This Terrifying Texas Flood Update Means The Threat Is Only Getting Worse
- Dell Technologies Championship: Jon Rahm displays unusual technique on range
- Lady Gaga Already 'Started Writing' Sixth Album
- Note ban meant to bring cash down in economy, says Jaitley
- Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Donates $1 Million To Hurricane Harvey Relief Efforts
- Manchester United defeat Leicester City 2-0 in a Premier League duel
- C4's £75m Bake Off gamble pays off
- Hurricane Harvey won't impact Alaska oil and gas