An East Windsor man was killed in a hit-and-run incident on a highway in South Carolina Monday evening, the South Carolina Highway Patrol said.
William Fulton, 22, of Andrews, South Carolina, was charged with leaving the scene of a collision involving death and failure to drive with proper insurance, the highway patrol said.
The pedestrian hit has been identified as Aric Myers, from CT. It is not clear what town or city he is from.
Google va vous aider à chercher une place de parking
Paul, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphie, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, Sacramento, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Ils n'auront alors plus qu'à sélectionner le parking le mieux situé pour que celui-ci devienne la nouvelle destination.
According to South Carolina Highway Patrol, a pedestrian was hit on Highway 51 near the Georgetown County Detention Center. Officials say they were searching for a 2004-2010 dark colored BMW with damage to the front passenger side.
Officials in SC are investigating the accident.
- Frankfurt to evacuate 60000 people to defuse British WWII bomb
- Smart Vision EQ ForTwo Concept May be the Future of Car Sharing
- Man held after girl disappears at French wedding
- Roger Federer vs Frances Tiafoe
- Study Finds New Dads in US Are Older Then Ever
- Nokia 130 feature phone launched in India, priced at Rs 1599
- Benazir assassination : Two cops sentenced to 17 years, five accused acquitted
- Looking for a plastic surgeon on Instagram? Beware
- Nokia 130 Now Available In India
- Une scène coupée du dernier épisode expliquée — Game of Thrones