Kentucky Route Zero is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in early 2018, with the Switch version revealed by Nintendo during its summer Nindies showcase presentation. The so-called "TV Edition" is going to ship with all of the episodes, as well as all of the interludes - little one-offs that Cardboard Computer made in between release of episodes - from day one. Expect lots of news to shake loose from the big video game event, so keep an eye on Glixel for all of the news.
Developed by Cardboard Computer, the fantastic point-and-click adventure game is set in rural America and dripping with magical realism.
Under Analysts Radar: Fitbit Inc (FIT)
In a transaction dated August 04, 2017, the shares were put up for sale at an average price of $5.68, raking in a sum of $28,400. The business had revenue of $353.30 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $341.24 million.
Kentucky Route Zero began as a small Kickstarter project in 2012, with the first of the planned five acts released in 2013. After launching its first title - What Remains of Edith Finch, which we gave a flawless score - a few months ago, it lost no time in adding another notable title to its repertoire: Cardboard Computer's Kentucky Route Zero. It will be Kentucky Route Zero's first console release. All three versions will launch alongside the PC release of the game's fifth act.
- Maria Sharapova hits back to stake her US Open title claim
- US Demands for UN Inspection of Its Military Sites "Only a Dream"
- Attorney general offers tips on avoiding Hurricane Harvey donation scams
- Dawood Ibrahim being sheltered by Pakistan, says Home Secretary
- Gwyneth Paltrow: 'I've F-cked Up So Many Relationships'
- Stuart Fraser's US Open diary: Nick Kyrgios candid after defeat
- Palestinian, Turkish Presidents to Discuss Temple Mount Crisis
- Reese Witherspoon Attends 'Home Again' Premiere with Look-Alike Daughter
- Traders rush to ship oil from Louisiana as Harvey looms
- Ruined, Johnny Depp must sell the house offered to his mother