Kentucky Route Zero is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in early 2018, with the Switch version revealed by Nintendo during its summer Nindies showcase presentation. The so-called "TV Edition" is going to ship with all of the episodes, as well as all of the interludes - little one-offs that Cardboard Computer made in between release of episodes - from day one. Expect lots of news to shake loose from the big video game event, so keep an eye on Glixel for all of the news.
Developed by Cardboard Computer, the fantastic point-and-click adventure game is set in rural America and dripping with magical realism.
Tottenham Hotspur, West Ham United 'in Andre Gomes battle'
Gomes, 24, has been struggling for game time and is available on a free loan on the basis he plays 70 percent of West Ham's games. Tottenham and West Ham's search for last-minute transfer deals has led them to Barcelona midfielder Andre Gomes .
Kentucky Route Zero began as a small Kickstarter project in 2012, with the first of the planned five acts released in 2013. After launching its first title - What Remains of Edith Finch, which we gave a flawless score - a few months ago, it lost no time in adding another notable title to its repertoire: Cardboard Computer's Kentucky Route Zero. It will be Kentucky Route Zero's first console release. All three versions will launch alongside the PC release of the game's fifth act.
- Derryn Hinch faces Section 44 uncertainty over U.S. social security card
- Maria Sharapova hits back to stake her US Open title claim
- NTPC OFS gets tepid response from institutional investors
- Traders rush to ship oil from Louisiana as Harvey looms
- US Demands for UN Inspection of Its Military Sites "Only a Dream"
- Vermintide 2 Announced — Surprise! Warhammer
- Taylor Swift thanks dancers for 'keeping her secret'
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Akpeyi out, Ezenwa to start in goal for Nigeria vs Cameroon
- Ruined, Johnny Depp must sell the house offered to his mother