Ambulance officers attended the woman at the scene before transporting her to hospital.
A 35-year-old woman was in cardiac arrest and taken to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in a critical condition, a NSW Police spokesman told Daily Mail Australia.
A woman has been charged with using poison to endanger life after a female customer suffered a cardiac arrest when having a "medical procedure" at a Sydney beauty salon.
Paramedics rushed to the Medi Beauty Group in Chippendale at 3.30pm on Wednesday following reports of a medical episode. She remains in a critical condition on Thursday.
Donald Trump 'fuming' at senior cabinet members for Charlottesville response
Tillerson's statement , though a direct rebuke of Trump, was the less concerning of the two. Civil War. "And I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either".
Detectives from Redfern Local Area Command attended the scene and conducted further inquiries.
Today, police charged a 33-year-old woman with reckless grievous bodily harm and using poison to endanger life.
The employee was released on bail, and is due to appear in Central Local Court on Thursday.
According to its website, The Medi Beauty is a "laser and contour clinic" and specialises in non-surgical facelifts, skin tightening, fat freezing and "anti-wrinkle injections".
- Attorney general offers tips on avoiding Hurricane Harvey donation scams
- UNC Latest School To Reject Richard Spencer Visit Out Of Safety Concerns
- Geoffrey Jourdren écope d'une sanction XXL !
- IRS warns people of new 'ransomware' phishing scheme
- Fans Find Evidence for Bran Theory in Game of Thrones Season Finale
- Former Presidents Bush Express Support in Wake of Harvey
- Stuart Fraser's US Open diary: Nick Kyrgios candid after defeat
- Get Lost With Kentucky Route Zero TV Edition in 2018
- Total Boosts North Sea Oil Output With New Startup
- Atletico chief Cerezo 'optimistic' over Costa return