It appears, however, that the two sides have finally reached a deal.
The trade, announced on August 22, was touch-and-go after the Cavs conducted a physical of Thomas and had concerns about the labrum tear in his right hip. He is a two-time NBA All-Star and will be eligible for free agency after next season. It was confirmed last Tuesday.
"I'm going to be back, and I'm going to be the same player again", Thomas told ESPN.
Mandira Bedi to debut as a vamp in Prabhas starrer Saaho
Said to be made at a massive budget of Rs 150 crore, the film will see Prabhas in a very different role from his Baahubali avatar. Written and directed by Sujeeth , the film is produced by Vamsi and Pramod of UV Creations and will hit the screens next year.
Thomas is coming off of the best season of his career, averaging just under 29 points per game.
Meanwhile, the Celtics felt acquiescing to Cleveland's desire to have the 2018 unprotected Brooklyn pick (a likely top-5 pick in a top-heavy draft) as part of the Paul Pierce/Kevin Garnett trade in 2013, would be enough to satisfy the Cavs. "No doctor has told me anything different than that", Thomas told ESPN, before assuring Cavs fans that they are getting an all-star. Team physician Brian McKeon and his staff had extensive conversations with their Cavaliers counterparts.
The basketball world reacted to the news for almost three full days, but on Friday night, ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski reported that the Cavaliers did not like what they saw when they examined Thomas' injured hip. Tatum, on the other hand, is entering his rookie season with the Celtics after being drafted third overall in the 2017 draft.
- 'Shovel Knight: King of Cards' (ALL) Announced
- 1000 blocs de béton pour une Braderie de Lille sous haute sécurité
- Heavy Rains Bring Mumbai To A Standstill
- Alexander Zverev tombe de haut — US Open
- Mumbai news shows horrific aftermath of the downpour on the City
- Kanye West Countersued Over Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Paris Jackson Imitates Trump, Slams "White Supremacist Jerks" At VMAs
- U2 dévoile un extrait de son prochain album
- Shares Of The Walt Disney Company (DIS) bought By LAGOMASINO MARIA ELENA
- Venezuelan Opposition Backs US Sanctions amid International Condemnation