19-Year Old College Student Commits Suicide Due To Blue Whale Challenge:- A 19-year-old college student hanged himself to death when he was alone at home, at Mottamalai area near Madurai on Wednesday evening. The image of a Blue Whale along with the words Blue Whale was found carved on his left fore-arm.
A 17-year-old Russian girl has been arrested in the Khabarovsk Krai region of Russia for allegedly being the mastermind of destructive game 'Blue whale challenge. His father is a daily wage earner while Vignesh was a second-year commerce student at a private college. "Once you enter, you can never exit". "We have found a mobile phone near the student's body and experts were scanning it", the police said.
According to his friends, Vignesh had been spending more time than usual on his phone for the past few days.
11 unforgettable animal rescues in brutal aftermath of Hurricane Harvey
The Spokane Humane Society is anticipating another transport later in September as more animals are recovered. "You fall in love. We've also stayed in close contact with our Emergency Placement Partners, who are also ready to help should the need arise.
The Blue Whale Challenge that reportedly involves 50 challenges ends with the player jumping off a building.
The game is run by a group of "moderators" who come in contact with potential "players" and issue them instructions to perform 50 tasks, either on the day of the task or in advance. The final challenge is to commit suicide. "Further investigation is underway in the case", said Madurai SP Manivannan. He said in his interview that "he was firing people who don't possess any value to society, harm other people and spreads disturbance", as per the reports of NDTV.
After the sinister "game" was suspected to have claimed three lives in India the Indian government on August 15 directed Google, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Microsoft and Yahoo to remove links to the Blue Whale challenge immediately.
- Tite: 'Philippe Coutinho affected by talk over Liverpool future'
- Laurent Berger (CFDT) "déçu" par les arbitrages — Code du travail
- The 8 biggest questions 'Game of Thrones' left unanswered
- Man held after girl disappears at French wedding
- 'We only kill black people'
- Nokia 130 Now Available In India
- Study Finds New Dads in US Are Older Then Ever
- Colas, filiale de Bouygues, acquiert le groupe canadien Miller McAsphalt
- Liam Gallagher announces first solo United Kingdom arena tour
- Musharraf Declared Fugitive as Pakistan Jails Two Officers in Bhutto Murder Case