This morning, the city said its main and secondary water supplies were lost when the overflow of the Neches River damaged water pumps.
The city of Beaumont is anticipated to lose water pressure in the system in the next three to four hours according to a release from the City of Beaumont.
North Korea launch increases focus on risky US shoot down option
We hope this is the signal we have been looking for... "We're never out of diplomatic solutions", Mr Mattis said on Wednesday. However, the US-drafted statement, which was agreed by consensus, does not threaten new sanctions on North Korea.
The pump station is located along the Neches River and draws water from the river as the main source of water for the City's water system.
Officials say that the outage is indefinite, as flood waters will need to recede before repairs can be made.
- Liam Gallagher announces first solo United Kingdom arena tour
- Laurent Berger (CFDT) "déçu" par les arbitrages — Code du travail
- Logitech Craft Keyboard has an amusing Customizable Dial
- Roger Federer struggles through first round at US Open
- Benazir assassination : Two cops sentenced to 17 years, five accused acquitted
- 11 unforgettable animal rescues in brutal aftermath of Hurricane Harvey
- Nokia 130 feature phone launched in India, priced at Rs 1599
- Nokia 130 Now Available In India
- LG V30 : Prix, date de sortie et fiche technique
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes