To the Baggies first, and while they attempt to fight off Man City and Arsenal's interest in Jonny Evans, they have completed the signing of Polish global Grzegorz Krychowiak from Paris Saint-Germain on loan until the end of the season.
The 27-year-old, who joined PSG from Sevilla for £34million last year, will spend this season on loan at the Hawthorns - subject to global clearance.
Krychowiak's fellow midfielder Blaise Matuidi moved to Juventus for €20m and Albion boss Tony Pulis is delighted to have pulled off a transfer coup of his own, the former Stoke City and Crystal Palace boss bringing in a player he has long admired. As well as being a top player, he's also a victor - as his record shows.
The 27-year-old established himself as one of the most fearsome destroyers in European football during his two years with Sevilla, and he won back-to-back UEFA Europa League titles with the Spanish side in 2015 and 2016. I've been trying to get him every window since! "I think our supporters will enjoy watching him play".
Animal Humane Society Sending Rescue Team To Texas
And we're back now with more on the disaster in Texas and the unsafe mission to rescue stranded flood victims and their pets. The laws also authorize search and rescue operations as essential assistance in the wake of a major disaster declaration.
Krychowiak has been linked with several other clubs and told the West Brom website: "I had a lot of offers from Spain and Italy, but this is a very ambitious club".
Just two years later, Sevilla signed the midfielder for £5m and it was at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium where Krychowiak earned a reputation as one of the best defensive midfielders in Europe.
Albion Chairman John Williams described the midfielder's recruitment as a significant addition to the club's Premier League squad.
- Police search futile after reports in Belfast of children discovering human head
- U2 premiere The Blackout from new album Songs Of Experience
- En France, 80% des naissances ont lieu dans seulement 200 communes
- Leah Remini claims Scientology pressured her to convert Kevin James
- Economy Grows Faster than Previously Thought in the Second Quarter
- Nintendo Switch-Exclusive No More Heroes Game Revealed
- In Brazil : Court suspends decree allowing Amazon reserve mining
- Look What We Made Taylor Swift Do
- Mariners acquire Mike Leake from Cardinals
- Trafficking charges recommended after New West teen overdose death