The performance video was shot in Amsterdam and directed by Richie Smyth. Taylor Swift debuted the video for her polarizing single, "Look What You Made Me Do", on Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards broadcast.
Last Tuesday, U2 teased new material by sending out mysterious letters to fans announcing the arrival of "The Blackout".
Bono says the new album will feature "proper, proper f-k-off songs". U2 shared the full, live version of the first single from the upcoming album.
The teaser is our first chance to hear anything off of Songs of Experience - the follow up to 2014's Songs of Innocence - with the band also revealing that the album's first single "You're The Best Thing About Me" will be released on September 6.
Sonic Mania Getting Review-Bombed on Steam
In order to play Sonic Mania , PC gamers will have to stay always online. "We're fixing that now", said Sega in its statement. However, many of them were inconvenienced by protection software that is now preventing them from playing offline.
Dave told the Irish Sun: "New U2 stuff always excites me because its great hearing new stuff from a band you love".
U2's steamy stop at Hard Rock Stadium in July on its smash The Joshua Tree Tour offered many things: way cool visuals, Bono's tribute to a Miami immigration attorney, and the entirety of its 1987 landmark LP.
The band released a new song on Wednesday called "The Blackout" and the group has a message this time around with their new album.
"What's great is new songs mean something to U2".
- United States Steel Corporation (X) Upgraded to "Buy" by BidaskClub
- Nintendo Switch-Exclusive No More Heroes Game Revealed
- Former Expedia CEO takes helm of Uber on Wednesday
- North Korea fires several missiles into East Sea
- No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again Revealed Exclusively for Nintendo Switch
- Leah Remini claims Scientology pressured her to convert Kevin James
- Trafficking charges recommended after New West teen overdose death
- "Le Maroc va adopter la future monnaie de la CEDEAO" — Da Souza
- Merkel demands release of Germans unduly imprisoned in Turkey
- Feinstein: Trump 'Can Be a Good President'