"My sisters, mom and I accept your challenge Kev!"
Drake, who is touring in London but has lived in Houston for eight years, said he and DJ Future the Prince were working with aid groups.
She told the Houston Chronicle: "My heart goes out to my hometown, Houston, and I remain in constant prayer for those affected and for the rescuers who have been so courageous and determined to do so much to help".
"I am working closely with my team at BeyGOOD as well as my pastor (Rudy Rasmus at St. John's in downtown Houston) to implement a plan to help as many as we can".
Federer focusing on opening match with Nadal on horizon
Even the decider was tougher than it needed to be: Tiafoe broke Federer at 5-3 before Federer broke back to clinch the win. Tiafoe has a fine future ahead of him, but he doesn't seem like a player with the skill set to beat Federer yet.
"I also want to thank all the men and women of service and volunteers for their courageous efforts to help people in need", he said on Instagram.
Hart posted a video saying that even though there have been other challenges in the past, "some meaningful" and some not, he wanted to start a "real challenge" now to save lives.
Comedian Kevin Hart recently used his new #HurricaneHarveyReliefChallenge to urge some of his famous pals to pony up for those affected by the killer storm.
American brewer Anheuser-Busch, which makes Budweiser, announced it would send 155,000 cans of emergency drinking water to those affected by the hurricane.
He also donated $25,000 to the Red Cross. In less than a day it's received more than 1 million likes. It's raised more than $190,000 and he personally gave $100,000.
- Big iPhone 8 reveal: How the virtual home button will probably work
- Liverpool move for Virgil van Dijk not hampered by tricky Southampton relations
- Il écope de 4 mois ferme pour une main aux fesses !
- New York Jets Rumors: Jets Looking to Deal Matt Forte
- ACCC loses court fight against Medibank
- Abbott issues second round of updates on St. Jude pacers
- India vs Sri Lanka 2017, 4th ODI
- M&S begins talks over offloading Hong Kong, Macau franchises
- Shraddha Kapoor's 'Haseena Parkar' to release on September 22!
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 launch set for September 11