Surrey RCMP is confirming that a man was murdered in the driveway of his Cloverdale home Tuesday night.
Surrey RCMP say they responded to reports of shots fired in the 6300 block of 166 Street at around 8:45 p.m.
They arrived to find a man had died in a auto in the driveway of his home.
Initial reports reveal that one vehicle - a light coloured minivan - was seen departing the area and was last seen driving east on 64th Avenue from 166 Street.
Myanmar steps up crackdown against Rohingya insurgents
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina made the call when a senior USA official for South and Central Asia met with her in Dhaka. Tension has always been high between the Rohingya Muslims and Rakhine Buddhists, leading to bloody rioting in 2012.
Officers are conducting neighbourhood canvas and speaking with witnesses to obtain further information.
Surrey RCMP Serious Crime investigators are on scene and will be assisting the Integrated Homicide Investigation Team.
NOTE: Sorry I haven't re-opened blog comments despite being back from holidays as of yesterday.
- U2 premiere The Blackout from new album Songs Of Experience
- Texas Man Reconnects With Father After Hurricane Harvey
- Former Expedia CEO takes helm of Uber on Wednesday
- Motorola Moto X4 to be announced at IFA 2017 this week
- LaVar Ball releases trailer for Facebook reality show 'Ball in the Family'
- Nantes Disparition de 6 kg de nitrate de potassium : une enquête sensible
- Hélène Receveaux médaillée de bronze
- Police search futile after reports in Belfast of children discovering human head
- Mariners acquire Mike Leake from Cardinals
- Princes William, Harry mark anniversary of Diana's death