Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine - distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man - but when the Vulture (Michael Keaton) emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened.
If you've always wanted to see Peter Parker free on the great Wall of China, to laugh with Pandas or take it easy in some of the cultural emblems of the country in question, you will be served.
A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Tom Holland), who made his sensational debut in Captain America: Civil War, begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging super hero in Spider-Man: Homecoming.
Former Expedia CEO takes helm of Uber on Wednesday
While Uber's business continued to grow, Kalanick's management style faced scrutiny and investors mutinied against him. Khosrowshahi will be at Uber for an all-hands meeting on Wednesday and is expected to take questions from employees.
Sadly, Spidey doesn't do any of these things in the film but it's nice to imagine seeing the web-slinger doing heroic things in a foreign place far from NY. Not to mention that its October 17th release date makes it a good pick for a Christmas present if you've got any Spidey fans on your list. Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May (Marisa Tomei), under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.).
Spider-Man: Homecoming stars Tom Holland, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Donald Glover, Jacob Batalon, Laura Harrier, Tony Revolori, Tyne Daly, Bokeem Woodbine, Marisa Tomei and Robert Downey Jr. with direction from Jon Watts. Marvel has to hope China gives it a huge opening, boosting its box office beyond the current $737,463,429 worldwide haul to something fairly close to $1 billion.
- Surrey resident gunned down in his driveway outside his Cloverdale home
- Myanmar steps up crackdown against Rohingya insurgents
- CIO's Trumka: Some White House aides 'turned out to be racist'
- Warren Buffett becomes top shareholder in Bank of America
- Russian journalist Kurbatova to be deported from Ukraine - SBU
- Brown Forman Corporation (NASDAQ:BF.B) Expected To Report Earnings On Wednesday
- Today's gentle giant whales were once fearsome predators with sharp teeth
- No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again Revealed Exclusively for Nintendo Switch
- Princes William, Harry mark anniversary of Diana's death
- Police search futile after reports in Belfast of children discovering human head