The 28-year-old will undergo a medical with the Royals on Tuesday, just over a year after he joined the Whites on a free transfer from Wolves.
Reading manager Jaap Stam told his club's official website he is delighted to have finally landed Aluko after Fulham severally rejected their bids.
He started out with Birmingham City and went on to play for Aberdeen, Rangers and Hull before joining the Londoners.
Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL) Hits 52-Week High
The stock now shows its YTD (Year to Date) performance of 37.98 percent, whereas its Weekly performance stands at 3.48%. The CCI technical indicator can be employed to help figure out if a stock is entering overbought or oversold territory.
He said: "I have to fight for Sone Aluko, because around me is some news that we are thinking about selling him". With his pace and ability on the ball, he can make life hard for every opponent we face this season and he has experience of playing at the level we want to play at.
Fulham have agreed to sell English forward Sone Aluko to Reading for a £7.5m fee, according to Sky Sports.
Aluko could make his Reading debut in a Madejski Stadium fixture against Bristol City on Saturday 9 September - the first of two home games in four days for the Royals after the worldwide break!
- Sinkhole Swallows Man's Leg As He Crosses New York City Street
- The New 2019 Porsche Cayenne Has Arrived!
- Newborn dies as doctors get into verbal fight in hospital
- La tornade Nadal est en route — US Open
- Telltale's Game of Thrones Season 2 Is Currently on Ice
- 25-year-old seals move across the Championship to Hull City
- Afghanistan Is President Trump's War Now: Fighting Without Purpose Or End
- Aadhaar PAN linking: 31 August deadline may not be extended
- Why Trump's Wall Is Not Going to Happen
- Karan Johar and Kajol are friends again - Here's solid proof