The 28-year-old will undergo a medical with the Royals on Tuesday, just over a year after he joined the Whites on a free transfer from Wolves.
Reading manager Jaap Stam told his club's official website he is delighted to have finally landed Aluko after Fulham severally rejected their bids.
He started out with Birmingham City and went on to play for Aberdeen, Rangers and Hull before joining the Londoners.
Sam Houston State-Richmond Game Moved To Friday in Waco
The Bears will face Liberty on Fan Appreciation Day, with the first 5,000 fans receiving a cooling towel and the first 500 kids in the berm seating to receive sunglasses.
He said: "I have to fight for Sone Aluko, because around me is some news that we are thinking about selling him". With his pace and ability on the ball, he can make life hard for every opponent we face this season and he has experience of playing at the level we want to play at.
Fulham have agreed to sell English forward Sone Aluko to Reading for a £7.5m fee, according to Sky Sports.
Aluko could make his Reading debut in a Madejski Stadium fixture against Bristol City on Saturday 9 September - the first of two home games in four days for the Royals after the worldwide break!
- Aadhaar PAN linking: 31 August deadline may not be extended
- Tigers open series in Denver with win
- The New 2019 Porsche Cayenne Has Arrived!
- Rafael Nadal écarte Dusan Lajovic au premier tour de l'US Open
- NJ National Guard resources headed to Texas to support Harvey rescue
- La taxation alourdie — Assurance-vie
- WBIR partners with American Red Cross to hold Hurricane Harvey relief telethon
- Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL) Hits 52-Week High
- Why Trump's Wall Is Not Going to Happen
- 25-year-old seals move across the Championship to Hull City