In a press release, Fox News said Lahren will have a "signature role" on those same shows.
She'll start her contract with Fox News Wednesday night with an appearance on Hannity, and pro-life views will be watching closely.
Today's gentle giant whales were once fearsome predators with sharp teeth
Can't get here from there: New research suggests baleen filters emerged independently from ancient "raptorial" teeth. But until now, researchers weren't exactly sure how ancient whales put their teeth to use.
Prior to TheBlaze, she hosted "On Point with Tomi Lahren" on One America News Network.
The comments sparked immediate outrage among conservatives and pro-lifers, and the conservative network soon took Lahren off the air. Fox News has dozens of regular contributors outside of the regular opinion hosts; these are the people who hosts like Sean Hannity will have conversations with after delivering their monologues. The Blaze maintains that Lahren was suspended, not fired, and still received a paycheck.
Ever since her "unfiltered" rant against President Barack Obama went viral in 2015, Tomi Lahren has become one of the most well known conservative public figures today. Beck has contended that her firing had nothing to do with her pro-life stance. Previously, she worked at Glenn Beck's The Blaze - after which she sued him and the company and won the rights to her Facebook page.
- Brown Forman Corporation (NASDAQ:BF.B) Expected To Report Earnings On Wednesday
- Nantes Disparition de 6 kg de nitrate de potassium : une enquête sensible
- Texas Man Reconnects With Father After Hurricane Harvey
- Nintendo Switch-Exclusive No More Heroes Game Revealed
- U2 premiere The Blackout from new album Songs Of Experience
- No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again Revealed Exclusively for Nintendo Switch
- CIO's Trumka: Some White House aides 'turned out to be racist'
- Merkel demands release of Germans unduly imprisoned in Turkey
- En France, quatre bébés sur cinq naissent dans seulement 200 communes
- Russian journalist Kurbatova to be deported from Ukraine - SBU