According to the Turkish outlet Sporx, Denayer wants to re-join Galatasaray and has so far rejected seven offers from other clubs.
The Belgian global is expected to head to Istanbul instead and rejoin Galatasary on loan.
STV has revealed that Brendan Rodgers' side are keen on securing the centre-back's signature before Thursday's transfer cut-off after a deal for South Africa global Rivaldo Coetzee fell through last week.
Amazon will finally let you sync music from multiple Echo speakers
Amazon's stock is moving higher after the company partnered with a big competitor in the personal assistant space. And Cortana users will be able to call on Alexa to play music or turn on house lights.
Celtic seemingly won't be re-signing Manchester City defender Jason Denayer. He enjoyed a successful season on loan at Celtic in 2014-15 under Ronny Deila, helping them win the league and League Cup double.
The 22-year-old joined City in the summer of 2013 and has been since loaned out for spells with Celtic, Galatasaray and Sunderland. Denayer also won the PFA Scotland Young Player of the Year award.
It's claimed that Rodgers had lined up a loan move for Denayer, but despite interest from the Bhoys, as well as teams in France and Russian Federation, the centre back will be joining Turkish giants Galatasaray before the transfer deadline.
- No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again Revealed Exclusively for Nintendo Switch
- 1MDB: Second tranche fully paid to IPIC
- U2 premiere The Blackout from new album Songs Of Experience
- Swansea close to agreeing deal for Renato Sanches
- Conservative firebrand Tomi Lahren is joining Fox News
- Judge dismisses Palin's lawsuit against New York Times
- Today's gentle giant whales were once fearsome predators with sharp teeth
- Brown Forman Corporation (NASDAQ:BF.B) Expected To Report Earnings On Wednesday
- Russian journalist Kurbatova to be deported from Ukraine - SBU
- Former Expedia CEO takes helm of Uber on Wednesday