Currently, numerous surfaces in the National Cricket League and the Bangladesh Cricket League are batting friendly, and help fast bowlers in the first few weeks of the season before easing out into featherbeds.
Australia fast bowler Josh Hazlewood was ruled out of the second and final Test against Bangladesh and the limited-overs tour of India.
Selectors have opted against a like-for-like replacement for Hazlewood, leaving Pat Cummins and Jackson Bird as the only other specialist pacemen in the touring party.
Bangladesh were bowled out for 221 in their second innings, their lower order collapsing in the wake of variations in pace, bounce and turn.
Tamim celebrated his 50th test appearance by hitting his second fifty of the match, his fluent 78 including eight boundaries.
Now Hazlewood too is sidelined, with Australia's top-ranked test bowler set to return from the subcontinent because of a left side strain suffered early on day three of the first test in Dhaka.
Bangladesh vs Australia, 1st Test Mirpur, live cricket score
Despite losing two wickets in quick succession, Warner and captain Steve Smith calmed things down with an unbeaten 81-run partnership, during which Warner brought up his half-century, before stumps was called.
In April, O'Keefe was slapped with a $20,000 fine from Cricket Australia and suspended from this summer's domestic one-day cup by Cricket NSW for making "highly inappropriate comments" in an alcohol-fuelled incident following an end-of-season awards function.
"It's going to get harder and harder to bat on", Agar said.
Seam-bowling all-rounder Hilton Cartwright, who came on as Australia's substitute fielder, is also in the squad.
"He's a big member of the group", the 24-year-old said. He's been bowling beautifully out the back here. Had some great performances for Australia in the past as well.
Cummins said he was ready to take on a senior role in the attack side despite having just four test matches to his name.
Berkley Protest Turns Violent, 'Antifa' Protesters Attack Trump Supporters
Gibson , the leader of the Oregon-based Patriot Prayer group, had planned to hold a "Freedom Rally" at Crissy Field Beach. A small group of rightwing protesters gathered in the center of the park, regardless of the official cancellation.
- Two Canadians indicted in attack on protesters during Erdogan US visit
- Netanyahu to Meet Trump in NJ Golf Club in September
- 'Game of Thrones' season 7 finale most watched episode ever
- Edwards asks Trump for disaster declaration
- Moving RS Chairman for Sharad's disqualification soon: JD(U) gen secy Tyagi
- Sheffield United sign Tottenham defender Cameron Carter-Vickers
- Trump Aide Kushner Renews Push for Mid-East Peace
- Andy Murray Withdraws From US Open
- No fire or fury, but muted Trump response to NKorea missile
- Houston vs. UTSA Postponed Due to Hurricane Harvey