The Aussie songstress stormed the stage and remained silent during her performance of Homemade Dynamite!
But why didn't Lorde sing tonight? Opting to not so much as lip-sync to her "Homemade Dynamite", her loose interpretive dancing to her recording reminded me of that of someone who had once heard about Kate Bush in a noisy room but instead of watching her for inspiration, made a decision to recreate based on a description.
She had the support of her fans behind her. I guess I'm just shocked because I'm so used to hearing Lorde's signature rasp whenever she hits the stage. Needless to say, the Internet had a field day reacting to the curly-haired beauty's odd performance.
Lorde with some sort of interpretive dance instead of, you know, singing. "This is just confusing".
Instead of singing live, as is customary at awards shows, she opted to dance around to the track while her backing song played, and did so with the kind of jubilance that is an utter joy to watch.
Mexico is one of world's highest crime nations, says Donald Trump
Mexico said its position at the negotiating table was "serious and constructive" and sought a winning result for Mexico, the USA and Canada.
Dressed in an aluminum-like strapless mini with trousers and kicks, she looked a little '80s prom queen as she placed a cassette tape into an old school boombox by her feet.
Props to the singer for fighting through her illness. She even referred to herself as a #cutelilproppedupcorpse.
The New Zealand-born artist claimed that although she may not look it, "I have the flu so bad I needed an IV".
"We love you babe!"
- Sen Misau a deserter, wanted for forgery - Nigerian police
- Police Nab 30 Fake Delegates at Anambra APC Guber Primary
- North Korea fires three missiles into sea
- Arsenal to trigger Marco Asensio's release clause before transfer window slams shut
- Bryce Petty suffers 'potentially serious' knee injury
- Nerlens Noel Signs 1-Year, $4.1 Million Contract With Mavericks
- Rookie Sung Hyun Park Wins the CP Women's Open
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers offense failing to score touchdowns in preseason
- Girl, 3, found shot dead in Sydney home
- Jurgen Klopp tells Liverpool to silence their critics