"If we were to all put our voices together, do you realize the difference we would make?" the 19-year-old model asked the audience, before lampooning the president. "If we were to stand up all united as one, our impact it would be 'yuge.' It would be 'yuge.' Believe me, 'yuge.' And that's not fake news", Jackson said.
Paris Jackson walked onstage at the MTV Video Music Awards stage to announce the victor for Best Pop Video award at the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, but added some political commentary before she moved on to the reveal.
The violence, hatred, and discrimination Jackson was referencing to is, of course, the Unite the Right rally and subsequent anti-racism protests that turned deadly in Charlottesville, Va., earlier this month.
A video of Jackson's speech can be viewed below.
Jovetic devait signer à l'OM — Mercato ASM
Pisté de longue date par le club marseillais, l'attaquant de l'Inter Milan avait même donné son accord à Marseille samedi. Si l'OM était déjà passé à autre chose, cette décision de Stevan Jovetic va sûrement leur mettre un gros coup au moral.
The moon-person for best pop video eventually went to Fifth Harmony for their song, "Down", featuring Gucci Mane.
In the wake of the violence, Trump did not lay blame on the white supremacists but said instead that "bigotry and hatred" was coming from "many sides".
- North Korea fires three missiles into sea
- Afrobasket 2017 : Astou Traoré meilleure joueuse, meilleure marqueuse…
- Woman and child found dead in Bradenton apartment fire
- What Is Lorde Doing in Her VMAs Performance? Please Let Us Know
- North Korea tests short-range missiles as South Korea, US conduct drills
- Look! You Just Made Taylor Swift Break Records on Spotify and YouTube
- Berkeley Protests Over, Police Defend Handling
- IShares MSCI Germany Small-Cap (EWGS) Rises 1.21% for Aug 26
- Philadelphia Phillies: Where will Rhys Hoskins play in 2018?
- Miles de personas marcharon en Barcelona contra el terrorismo