The Senator representing Anambra South at the National Assembly and aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the forthcoming governorship election, Andy Uba, has debunked the statements flying in the media that certain aspirants have been endorsed by the party.
The election was reportedly very transparent and peaceful.
Announcing the results of the election on Sunday, the Chief Returning Officer, Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State, said that Moghalu polled 525 votes, Bart Nwibe, 414 and John-Bosco Onunkwo 85 votes.
Nwoye, the APC governorship candidate will have to run against the incumbent governor of the state Willie Obiano of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Osita Chidoka of the United Progressive Party (UPP) and whoever emerges the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate on August 29 among other candidates from other political parties.
Girl, 3, found shot dead in Sydney home
Detectives from Quakers Hill Local Area Command have established a crime scene at the home and are speaking with the family. A horror story at Lalor Park in Sydney's West, with a three year old girl suffering a fatal gunshot wound to her neck.
A delegate from Orumba North Local Government Area raised alarm at the venue that names of authentic delegates from seven wards in Orumba were fraudulently changed.
The governorship election in the state is scheduled to hold on November 18.
Member, house of representatives, Hon. Dr.
Two of the aspirants, Chike Obidigbo and Patrick Nwike, had earlier withdrawn from the race, even though they still pulled total votes of 22 and 20 respectively.
- 40 inches of rain in Texas? It's happened before
- Alec Baldwin brings back his Trump impersonation for SNL's Weekend Update
- Family honour 'legendary character' allegedly set alight by younger brother
- Phoenix Search and Rescue headed to TX to offer hurricane aid
- Liverpool Crushes Arsenal 4-0 as Salah Shines
- Encana Corporation (NYSE:ECA) Traded Much Lower Than Its 50 Day Average
- British police issue warning after chemical 'haze' on Sussex coast
- Israel signs deal to buy 17 additional F-35 warplanes
- 5 detained in Turkey in connection with Qatar hacking
- Sen Misau a deserter, wanted for forgery - Nigerian police