Caixinha has made just one change to his side today though, as Niko Kranjcar comes in for the injured Josh Windass, with the Croatian presumably on the left of a 4-4-2.
'He is going to get used and he will get the right rhythm. "It's about games and minutes, about a rhythm".
"I was pleased with the first half, but I didn't like the way we lost passes that led to the goal in the second-half".
"I think all of them are going to be interesting players", said Caixinha.
Carlos Pena, a £2.5million signing, was given another 25-minute cameo, blazing a late chance to score his first goal over the crossbar.
"Strikers live for goals". Morelos is scoring, so he is getting confidence.
"I know him very well - he's a guy who works really hard to get the things he wants".
Commonwealth Bank faces second probe as scandal fallout widens
In pledging their full co-operation with the inquiry, CBA acknowledged their reputation had been damaged by their mistakes.
The Ibrox club are still five points behind the Ladbrokes Premiership leaders Aberdeen and three behind Celtic.
Caixinha, under intense scrutiny after his side's start to the season, said: 'Games like this teach us that the matches are about Rangers manager happy to win ugly as pressure eases winning. Sometimes you can't play the best way, but the game is still about winning.
'So I'm pleased with the work of the boys and I'm pleased with the result.
Ross County's 3-1 defeat at home to Rangers will be one goalkeeper Scott Fox will not want to remember. The keeper allowed Morelos to steal the ball from his feet and tap into an empty net.
"He should've dealt with it and he knows that", he said.
"He knows himself that he's got to do better but there have been plenty of games when he's done well for us".
"But we looked really nervous from the first minute". It's the first time I've had to say to this group that we looked nervous. "It has nothing to do with shape, it's to do with individuals being courageous on and off the ball".
- Texas, Japan advance to the LLWS title game
- North Korea tests short-range missiles as South Korea, US conduct drills
- Violence, arrests at Berkeley rally
- Americans Link Trump's Leadership Style With Rise in Hate
- Fifth Harmony Tease Many 'Surprises' During Their MTV VMAs Performance Tonight
- Mexico is one of world's highest crime nations, says Donald Trump
- What Is Lorde Doing in Her VMAs Performance? Please Let Us Know
- North Korea fires three short-range missiles; USA says tests fail
- Berkeley Protests Over, Police Defend Handling
- IShares MSCI Germany Small-Cap (EWGS) Rises 1.21% for Aug 26