The Patriots traded a second-round pick for Ealy and a third-round pick earlier this year, but he didn't turn out to be a fit for what they're looking for on defense.
According to a report by NFL Media's Tom Pelissero, sources have told him that the Patriots have gauged the trade market for the defensive end. He had three sacks and an interception in Carolina's loss to Denver in Super Bowl 50. "He worked hard. We worked hard". "He worked hard. We worked hard".
Kony played only in the second half with the back-ups during Friday's preseason game against the Detroit Lions. "It's just one of those things that didn't work out or wasn't going to work out". I think it will be an opportunity for him to grow and take another step.
Ealy didn't enter the game until 12:57 was remaining in the third quarter, which was another ominous sign in his fight for a roster spot. The pass rusher's National Football League highlight tape consist of his stellar Super Bowl 50 performance, and that's it.
North Korea Launches 3 Short-Range Ballistic Missiles, One Fails in Flight
It was not clear, however, whether the three missiles were fired from a single device or more than one. Some of those flew more than 250 kilometers in a northeastern direction, it added.
"It's nobody's fault", Belichick said. Jacksonville week was his best week. This week has been a little bit better.
But it turned out to be too big of a gap for Ealy to close.
Ealy, formerly of the Carolina Panthers, was acquired in March. "I think being around a program like what coach (Bill) Belichick has established in New England will be really good for him".
- MTV announce Video Music Awards 'Song of Summer' nominees
- 40 inches of rain in Texas? It's happened before
- Eight killed in Minibus, Lorry collision in Milton Keynes
- Florida gas prices expected to rise as Hurricane Harvey makes landfall
- Worried Lawro says Liverpool should sell Coutinho
- Hurricane Harvey Leaves Logjam of Cargo, Cruise Ships at Galveston Port
- North Korea fires missile into sea
- Burning Stock on the move: Johnson Controls International plc (JCI)
- EPL: Rashford, Fellaini send United to top
- Friday morning forecast