But Bournemouth later on Saturday put the accusation down to a "misunderstanding" and confirmed that no assault had been committed by the Argentinian striker.
Reports in Bosnia say Meho Besic suffered wounds in his leg and hand but did survive the initial attack in the northeastern town of Falesici, which is thought to have taken place in the backyard of his family home.
It is unclear how serious the injuries are. Besic learned of the horrific incident as he prepared for Everton's trip to Premier League champions Chelsea, but he told Toffees boss Ronald Koeman that he still wanted to be considered for selection.Читайте также: Ram Rahim owns 55 acres near Hyderabad too
However, Besic refused to go to the event since Bosnia manager Mehmed Baždarević did not call him up to the national side for the upcoming World Cup qualifiers next week and was angry at the decision. Asked about the shooting after the Chelsea match, Koeman confirmed the reports.
"I spoke to him yesterday evening", said Koeman. He spoke to his father.
"I don't like to talk more in detail about it, but we will see what happened. This is a family matter", he said. "I don't know exactly what happened, but what came out in the papers is true".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Commonwealth Bank faces second probe as scandal fallout widens
- North Korea tests short-range missiles as South Korea, US conduct drills
- Philadelphia Phillies: Where will Rhys Hoskins play in 2018?
- Mexico is one of world's highest crime nations, says Donald Trump
- North Korea fires three missiles into sea
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers offense failing to score touchdowns in preseason
- Violence, arrests at Berkeley rally
- Trump to overturn Obama's ban on military equipment for police
- Inc. Invests $5.86 Million in Liberty Global PLC (LBTYA)
- Texas, Japan advance to the LLWS title game