Вторник, 12 Декабря 2017
Dernières nouvelles
Principale » How Mo Besic reacted to his father's shooting

How Mo Besic reacted to his father's shooting

28 Августа 2017

But Bournemouth later on Saturday put the accusation down to a "misunderstanding" and confirmed that no assault had been committed by the Argentinian striker.

Reports in Bosnia say Meho Besic suffered wounds in his leg and hand but did survive the initial attack in the northeastern town of Falesici, which is thought to have taken place in the backyard of his family home.

It is unclear how serious the injuries are. Besic learned of the horrific incident as he prepared for Everton's trip to Premier League champions Chelsea, but he told Toffees boss Ronald Koeman that he still wanted to be considered for selection.

Читайте также: Ram Rahim owns 55 acres near Hyderabad too

However, Besic refused to go to the event since Bosnia manager Mehmed Baždarević did not call him up to the national side for the upcoming World Cup qualifiers next week and was angry at the decision. Asked about the shooting after the Chelsea match, Koeman confirmed the reports.

"I spoke to him yesterday evening", said Koeman. He spoke to his father.

"I don't like to talk more in detail about it, but we will see what happened. This is a family matter", he said. "I don't know exactly what happened, but what came out in the papers is true".

При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.

Код для вставки в блог

How Mo Besic reacted to his father's shooting