In the game of football, there are few things worse than preseason injuries.
During the first quarter of Saturday's game against the Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills starting quarterback Tyrod Taylor left the game after being sacked by linebacker Matthew Judon. He exited the game at the end of the team's second possession with a concussion ending his night after just six plays.
Reaction - Hull FC 18 Wigan Warriors 14
Hull FC have beaten Wigan Warriors 18-14 in the Challenge Cup final at Wembley to retain the trophy they won a year ago . Black and Whites head coach Lee Radford echoed his skipper's sentiments, saying: "I'm glad he's in our side".
Rookie QB Nate Peterman came on to replace Taylor in the lineup for the Bills. The team placed the quarterback in the concussion protocol, and soon thereafter the team confirmed that he had sustained a concussion.
Taylor went 1 for 3 for 1 yard.
- Manchester City's Txiki Bergiristain
- Omeruo Excited With New Chelsea Deal, Kasimpasa Loan Move
- Body found and identified
- F1: Vettel chez Ferrari jusqu'en 2020
- F1: Vettel prolonge son bail avec la Scuderia
- Forfait du N.2 mondial Andy Murray — US Open
- North Korea launches trio of missiles amidst US-South Korea military drills
- North Korea fires short-range missile
- Yakuza: Kiwami 2 Officially Announced with Rocking Cinematic Trailer
- Mbappe recalled to Monaco squad