Sen. Jeff FlakeJeff FlakeOPINION: Congress should censure Trump for his unfit conduct Club for Growth endorses Nicholson in Wisconsin GOP primary Immigration battlefield widens for Trump, GOP MORE (R-Ariz.) said Thursday that President Trump is "inviting" a presidential primary challenge in 2020 because he's paying too much attention to appeasing his base.
Jeff Flake insists that he wants to "work with" President Donald Trump - despite Trump's attempts to find a challenger to replace the sitting senator in his upcoming election. Fact check: Flawed attack on Sen. For Querard, Flake's decision to speak out and write a book critical of the president is a risky bet before the Republican primary, now scheduled for August 2018.
Asked about the report during an appearance on CNN on Sunday, Kasich denied planning a campaign against Trump at this point. DeWit plans on serving out his term as state treasurer and Franks may not feel the time is right to set his sights on higher office.
But Flake's supporters argue he has little to fear from Trump's supporting a primary challenger against Flake.
Arsene Wenger confirms Alexis Sanchez available to face Liverpool
Wenger, still adamant Sanchez is going nowhere in this window, added: "Their partnership looks promising". In any event, he is still a level above Simon Mignolet, Loris Karius and David Ospina.
They say that, far from making nice, Trump needs to instill fear so that lawmakers do not feel at liberty to thwart him. "I think he could govern in a way that he wouldn't". Not a fan of Jeff Flake, weak on crime & border!
During an interview Wednesday on Georgia Public Broadcasting, Flake said Trump seems to be "inviting" a primary challenge.
Other Trump loyalists join Stone in arguing that the president should neither forgive nor forget.
"I think that certainly depends on him", Flake said. In addition to dressing down the media for what he perceived as poor coverage against him, Trump also threatened to shut down the government if it refuses to build his wall, though he made no mention of Mexico paying for it.
- Barcelona: Spain's King Felipe joins march against terror
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Press Release: APN Outraged by Trump Administration's Backtracking on Two-State Solution
- Pakistan Rangers men killed in BSF retaliatory firing in Jammu
- FIR against Rishi Kapoor for posting child pornographic video on Twitter
- Trump Blames Debt Ceiling 'Mess' on McConnell and Ryan
- Eight missing after Switzerland landslide
- 49ers release veteran linebacker Ahmad Brooks
- Queensland event goers warned about ticket reseller
- How you can help others see the next Solar Eclipse