Wilshere has been dealt an unfortunate number of injuries over the past few years, with the most recent problem being sustained towards the end of his season-long loan with Bournemouth.
Wilshere, 25, is now building up his fitness after suffering a broken leg while on loan at Bournemouth last season.
While the Englishman hasn't featured for the Gunners since August 2016, he looks to be making a promising recovery and has featured for the Under 23s on a few occasions.
"The Jack Wilshere one - hey, who wouldn't want Jack Wilshere?"
Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
C’est également le cas de l’attaquant de Liverpool Christian Benteke. C’est ce que vous découvrirez dans cet article.
Bruce knows Snodgrass well and knows what his capabilities are in the Championship.
"So if I can pull it over the line, I'll try my best".
"But thankfully we're starting to have the makings of a very decent squad, so I'm very confident of where we sit at the minute and very confident we'll make a fist of it".
Arsenal's Wilshere could well be the next to drop down a division, although Gunners manager Arsene Wenger has not ruled out the possibility of handing the England global a new contract, providing he can play himself back into his best form. He does say he's raring to go and wants to be part of taking Aston Villa back to the Premiership. It hasn't quite worked out for him at West Ham. It would also be positive for Wenger, who has said that Wilshere is close to returning but not quite fit enough.
- Federal Government Launches Investigation Into Growing Number of Right Whale Deaths
- Police respond to Buckingham Palace area due to alleged assault
- Louisville, Adidas Announce 10-Year, $160 Million Extension
- Millions watch video warning of drug dangers after woman dies
- Deux soldats agressés à Bruxelles, l'assaillant "neutralisé" - RTBF
- Adamas Pharma (ADMS) Scores FDA Approval for Parkinson's Drug
- Le fils de Michael Schumacher pilotera à Spa-Francorchamps
- Houston Dynamo-Sporting KC match postponed due to Hurricane Harvey
- 'Mind-boggling': Only 3 percent of voters think Trump discouraged white supremacists
- Heavy rain lashes Punjab cities, KP, northern areas