The Lord of the Rings actor has been cast to star in fantasy series Carnival Row, which he will also produce.
City of Dallas sets up evacuation center to prep for Hurricane Harvey
As of early Friday afternoon, Hurricane Harvey was a category two storm with maximum sustained winds of 110 miles per hour . The Cowboys kickoff their regular season September 10 at AT&T Stadium against the New York Giants.
According to Deadline, the show will take place in a "neo-Victorian city" where a refugee population of mythical has fled following the outbreak of war in their homeland. Bloom is set to play Rycroft Philostrate, a police inspector who risks everything to solve the murder of a faerie showgirl on the titular Carnival Row. Tensions are simmering between citizens and the growing immigrant population. Joining Echevarria is Paul McGuigan (Victor Frankenstein, Luke Cage, Sherlock) who is set to direct and executive produce, and Travis Beacham (Pacific Rim, Clash of the Titans), who will serve as executive producer and wrote the original feature script, A Killing on Carnival Row, which appeared on the very first installment of the Hollywood Blacklist in 2005. The series will follow a string of unsolved murders that are eating away at whatever peace there is left. "A veteran of a foreign war", Rycroft is described as "sharp-eyed", "stalwart, principled, haunted in a way, and not without his share of secrets".
- Former Trump Campaign Adviser Says Impeachment Will Lead To "Spasm Of Violence"
- SC accepts govt's plea, will hear Article 35A case after Diwali
- Council sends teens away during Notting Hill Carnival
- Trois "islamistes radicaux marocains" expulsés de France selon BFMTV
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Halep-Sharapova d'entrée, vers une demi-finale Federer-Nadal ?
- Son Wan Ho ends Kidambi Srikanth's campaign
- Obamacare's Last Bare Spot Is Filled as Ohio Finds Insurer
- Airbnb is Offering Free Rentals to Hurricane Harvey Evacuees
- North Korea Sends Serious Threat To Britain And Australia