Kylie completed her daring ensemble with statement bejewelled makeup and a camera presence that would no doubt make her momager Kris Jenner proud. "I needed it at the time".
"I don't know what it's like to not be in the spotlight", shrugs Kylie, who is now dating hip-hop star Travis Scott.
Both stars - who aren't exactly strangers to skipping out on clothes - showed off some serious skin in new photoshoots this week as they both took it all off for the cameras.
Kylie bares her very ample cleavage in several see-through dresses which leave very little to the imagination. The youngest Jenner's life is a no-holds-barred affair, but clearly, there's always room to reveal a bit more.
'Mind-boggling': Only 3 percent of voters think Trump discouraged white supremacists
The poll of 1,514 voters nationwide was conducted August 17-22 and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points. Heck, 21% said the sun goes around the Earth in a poll past year from NORC at the University of Chicago.
Speaking to V magazine, she said: "I don't know what it's like to not be in the spotlight". There's nothing you can do about it. "There are so many great things about life, I'm just trying to focus on that". And Kylie has had a busy year so far, as she has continued to expand her Kylie Cosmetics range, and has recently added a new Bright Collection with her eponymous brand the Kylie Shop. The star told the publication that two years ago she reached a point in which she felt like her life was out of control, and ended up getting the phonetic spelling of the word "Sanity" as a tattoo.
Kylie Jenner thinks "everyone has teal hair" because of her and her regular change in aesthetic. I just never show anyone the footage, ' she said.
The reality star kick started her business empire Kylie Cosmetics past year and has admitted she's had to grow up fast because she's had to learn how to handle her money and expand her brand. "I didn't want that to be me", she explained.
- Heavy rain lashes Punjab cities, KP, northern areas
- Les investisseurs en embuscade à Jackson Hole — Wall Street
- Baisse des contrats aidés : la grogne des maires ne faiblit pas
- Buhari's Culture of silence killing Nigeria - Fani-Kayode
- Adamas Pharma (ADMS) Scores FDA Approval for Parkinson's Drug
- Louisville, Adidas Announce 10-Year, $160 Million Extension
- Israeli police detains Palestinian in Jerusalem for possession of knife
- Deux soldats agressés à Bruxelles, l'assaillant "neutralisé" - RTBF
- Pakistan Rejects US Allegations Of Harboring Terrorists
- Chassis change puts Massa on the sidelines