Saturday is National Dog Day! Americans spend about $307 per year on dog food and treats. National Dog Day was first commemorated in 2004 with the goal of encouraging people to adopt more pets. They're unwanted because no one realized how to properly care for the demands of the breed. UNWANTED...simply because someone changed their mind. The contest for the ugliest dog in the world would still consist of the cutest dogs. Dogs are unbelievable, courageous, sensitive and sentient beings that deserve compassion and respect.
Certainly the Irving's will have their hands and paws full over the next few weeks, but National Dog Day offers an opportunity for the squad to get in a little R&R.
Kylie Jenner torride, elle pose entièrement nue pour V Magazine (Photos)
Plus sexy que jamais, la petite sœur de Kim Kardashian a mis le paquet pour son premier shooting nu. Le studio fondé par le photographe, SHOWstudio en avait alors diffusé un livestream.
Should the Irving pups be in the market for a new dog pal, they can rest assured knowing Kyrie's new teammate, Gordon Hayward, has an adorable German Shepherd pup, Siber, who will also be new to the area.
- Le Français Alaphilippe remporte la 8e étape du Tour d'Espagne
- Yankees Players Suspended, 6 Others Fined After Wild Brawl With Tigers
- Tormund And The Hound Singing Could Melt The Night King's Icy Heart
- Facebook and Instagram services interrupted, users unable to post or browse
- Les propos de Macron sont 'arrogants — Pologne
- NYC Real Estate Executive Kills Wife, Daughter Before Himself In Westchester Home
- Pyongyang tire trois nouveaux missiles à courte portée
- West Ham talks for midfielder are over, now wanted by 'bigger clubs'
- The Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOXA) Stake Cut by HM Payson & Co
- US Army Black Hawk Goes Down Near Yemen