On Friday, Jonathan Turley, the Shapiro Professor of Public Interest Law at George Washington University, appeared on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" to discuss his new Washington Post op-ed about his concerns with discussions of impeaching President Donald Trump.
Asked if he is saying that Trump's removal from office would lead to a Civil War, Stone said: "Yes, that is what I think will happen". Just try it. You will have a spasm of violence, an insurrection in this country like you have never seen before.
Trump has recently come under increased criticism over his handling of white supremacist violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, where one anti-protestor was killed.
He added, warning: "Try to impeach him. They need to get over it", said Stone, a personal friend of Trump who advised his campaign in its early days.
Toward the end of the interview, Stone claimed he was "not advocating violence".
"The people who are calling for impeachment are the people who didn't vote for him", Stone said.
Trump henchman Roger Stone, who has a long history of trying to use intimidation in politics, is essentially threatening violence, even another civil war or an insurrection, if Congress impeaches his buddy.
Buhari's Culture of silence killing Nigeria - Fani-Kayode
According to Umahi, "In your absence VP Yemi Osinbajo demonstrated a very high level of loyalty to Nigeria and to Mr. In his remark, the President said: "Opposition does not mean hostility, enmity or antagonism".
A poll conducted between August 2 and August 8 by the Public Religion Research Institute showed that 40 percent of Americans supported removing Trump from office, a 10-point increase from the start of Trump's term, MSNBC reports.
Democratic leadership have pushed back on the impeachment efforts.
The survey also found that 48 percent of Americans believed that there was clear evidence Russian Federation influenced the 2016 presidential election in Trump's favor.
Roger Stone remains firmly behind President Trump. During Watergate, you had a special prosecutor investigation, you had a special Senate committee investigation and you had an impeachment investigation, or inquiry by the US House judiciary committee.
Vice President Mike Pence is among those on whom the DNC is reported to be compiling opposition research. I'll make this clear.
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- PSG - Al-Khelaïfi : " Pas un tirage facile "
- Nation's political split on display at Trump Phoenix visit
- Tottenham Hotspur agree €25 million deal for Serge Aurier
- West Ham's Robert Snodgrass joins Aston Villa on season-long loan
- Airbnb is Offering Free Rentals to Hurricane Harvey Evacuees
- Bannon: I'm going to 'light up' McConnell
- Police respond to Buckingham Palace area due to alleged assault
- Louisville, Adidas Announce 10-Year, $160 Million Extension
- Record aux USA : il gagne 758 millions de dollars à la loterie