The Twitter post led United Kingdom grime artist Stormzy to reply: "How many drugs did you lot seize in the run up to Glastonbury or we only doing tweets like this for black events?"
'My officers saved the lives of those people but I can not remember a single murder at Glastonbury.
"I don't really care what we arrest them for".
Mr Musker said it is a "fallacy" to suspect that people caught in possession of heroin are not going to carnival.
I think the public would expect us to do what we can to prevent those injuries to people coming to carnival.
Dozens of huge boards tagged with graffiti were tacked up to businesses and homes in Kensington and Chelsea to ward off anti-social behaviour.
Police have hit back at Stormzy for criticising them over linking Notting Hill Carnival to a series of raids this week, saying that previous year four people were nearly killed at the Bank holiday event.
Steel barriers and a ban on vehicles during the daytime will be in place over the bank holiday weekend to stop a terror attack.
National Basketball Association 2K18 Will Release New Cover After The Big Kyrie Irving Trade
Kyrie Irving has three years and US$60 million (AU$76 million) left on the five-year extension he signed in 2014. Get daily prep sports headlines from the Gwinnett Daily Post staff delivered to your email.
There was no specific counter-terrorism intelligence to suggest an attack was likely, Musker said, but security plans had been "thoroughly reviewed" after the Barcelona attack, in which 15 people died in a series of attacks, including 13 killed after being hit by a van.
Officers will be stationed around the perimeter of the carnival zone, carrying out checks for weapons and acid, following a controversial three-week crackdown to reduce criminality at the event.
Commander Musker also defended the force's use of facial recognition technology - after human rights groups raised concerns it could be illegal.
There will also be officers around Grenfell Tower and the Lancaster West.
A three-week crackdown on crime ahead of the carnival saw 656 people arrested by 7am on Friday, and a large number of knives, guns, weapons and money seized, the Metropolitan Police said.
Two million people attend the carnival and a year ago 454 arrests were made.
More than a million revellers are expected to descend onto Notting Hill Carnival, led by the local West Indian Community.
- Former Trump Campaign Adviser Says Impeachment Will Lead To "Spasm Of Violence"
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Washington Has 'Concerns' About Iran Nuclear Deal
- Volkswagen engineer gets prison in diesel case
- BlackBerry to license Secure OS to other phone makers
- Louisville, Adidas Announce 10-Year, $160 Million Extension
- Ulta Beauty, Inc. (ULTA) - KeyBanc Holds Rating And Sets New Price Target
- Baisse des contrats aidés : la grogne des maires ne faiblit pas
- Bannon: I'm going to 'light up' McConnell
- Nike Unveils 'The Ten,' Virgil Abloh's and OFF-WHITE's New Design Project