Following extensive investigations, police arrested a 31-year-old man during a vehicle stop at Lake Haven about 9.30pm yesterday.
A man who dressed in a camouflage suit to abduct and sexually assault a 12 year old girl as she walked to her NSW Central Coast school has been charged over the attack.
Police previously said they believed the man wore the camouflage suit to carry out a "hunter fantasy".
It was full of rubbish and a makeshift tent made out of a large sheet.
His charges include kidnapping with intent to commit a serious indictable offence, stalking or intimidation with intent to cause fear or physical or mental harm, aggravated indecent assault against a person under 16, grooming a child under 14 for unlawful sexual activity and producing child abuse material.
"Shortly after the arrest, a search warrant was executed at a home at Woongarrah, where officers seized a number of items relevant to the investigation", a police statement said.
After several interviews with the two young victims, Police previously said the man was wearing dark camouflage coloured top and trousers with fake leaves attached to it along with a matching mask, gloves and backpack.
Tigers win brawl fest against Yankees Thursday
Both teams racked up so many because the bitterness didn't end with the sixth inning brawl - nor did the risky pitches. In the case of the last two on the list, their fines stemmed from being on the field while on the disabled list.
Police say they arrested the 31-year-old during a vehicle stop on Friday night after launching an investigation into the alleged May abduction at Narara.
It is alleged by police the man dragged the 12-year-old girl into the bushland of his lair, bound her with cable ties and raped her before she was able to escape and alarm teachers at her school.
The Ghillie suit worn by the man during the two attacks is usually worn by military snipers trying to stay hidden for hours on end but can be bought easily at army surplus stores.
While the man was in police custody, he suffered a medical episode and was taken to Wyong Hospital for treatment.
Detective Superintendent Linda Howlett from the NSW Police Sex Crimes Squad said the alleged victim was "relieved" about the arrest.
The 31-year-old was refused bail and remains in hospital under police guard where he is expected to face Wyong Local Court at a later date.
- West Ham talks for midfielder are over, now wanted by 'bigger clubs'
- Trump Administration Unveils Sanctions To Curb North Korea's Weapons Program
- Un homme attaque des passants au couteau, 3 blessés — Marseille
- Kylie Jenner torride, elle pose entièrement nue pour V Magazine (Photos)
- Lewis Hamilton Tops Belgian Grand Prix Second Practice
- PM Modi condemns violence after Ram Rahim's verdict, appeals to maintain peace
- When Is the Next Total Solar Eclipse in the US?
- Emmanuel Macron défend sa réforme — Travailleurs détachés
- US Navy Pacific fleet commander to be removed after deadly ship crashes
- Yankees Players Suspended, 6 Others Fined After Wild Brawl With Tigers