And now Friday's edition of L'Equipe suggests the move to north London is imminent, with Aurier already having undergone a medical in the French capital in readiness for the move.
Trippier a superior crosser but might lack Kyle Walker's dynamism
According to reports, the club is confident that the red tape can be swept away, paving the way for Aurier to sign with Spurs before the close of the transfer deadline, but they feel that they need to check with the British government to confirm that everything is still ok.
It is possible that his move to Spurs, where he will replace Kyle Walker after the Englishman joined Manchester City in a £50m deal, could be announced in a matter of days. We can not confirm nothing until something happens. "I can not confirm anything", Pochettino told reporters. Always [I give] my full respect always to other clubs or players that are in maybe in negotiations with us or other clubs. "We will see. I don't like to speak about rumours".
Les investisseurs en embuscade à Jackson Hole — Wall Street
Mario Draghi a toutefois annoncé dès le 23 août qu'il n'y aurait pas de changement de cap européen de la politique monétaire. Par-delà l'ouverture de Wall Street en territoire positif, le CAC 40 a cédé un peu moins de 0,2% à 5.104 points.
- Judge Lifts DMX's Home Confinement So He Can Enter Rehab
- Federal Government Launches Investigation Into Growing Number of Right Whale Deaths
- Deux soldats agressés à Bruxelles, l'assaillant "neutralisé" - RTBF
- Adamas Pharma (ADMS) Scores FDA Approval for Parkinson's Drug
- 'Mind-boggling': Only 3 percent of voters think Trump discouraged white supremacists
- Louisville, Adidas Announce 10-Year, $160 Million Extension
- Israeli police detains Palestinian in Jerusalem for possession of knife
- Corpus Christi Residents Urged To Evacuate Ahead Of Harvey
- Esha Deol turns a bride for her baby shower ceremony
- NDP to eliminate bridge tolls