The voiceover says: "Our Amy boarded a train on the 19th August, 2017, which would take her to Elrow Town, London".
"She continued to socialise and smile".
Former Gilberd School pupil Amy, 20, died in hospital earlier this month just three days after taking a pill that she thought had contained MDMA - known as ecstasy - but which proved fatal to her.
The video, which has had almost two million views, reveals Amy took the drug in a "moment of madness" at Elrow Town Festival in Stratford, London.
"Our Amy made a mistake".
"In that moment of madness, she took an unknown substance". Then, she began to pay for her mistake.
Amy Vigus died after taking an unknown substance in London.
Millions watch video warning of drug dangers after woman dies
"This led to her being violently sick and fitting multiple times".
"The corridors of Colchester General Hospital echoed with the cries and screams of her family members".
"Our Amy managed to make it home where she collapsed one more time".
A fundraising campaign has also been set up to raise money for the Colchester Hospitals Charity, which has raised more than £2,100 already.
"Amy was taken to Colchester General Hospital and immediately escorted to resuscitation".
Paying tribute to the hospital, a message on the page states: "Colchester Intensive Care Unit provided unbelievable care for Amy when she was taken to hospital. We can't thank the staff enough for their incredible support and attention they gave Amy and her family", they said.
You can visit Amy's JustGiving page here.
Solange Announces New Digital Interactive Exhibit With London's Tate Modern
An interactive version of " Seventy States " is online now, and you can view it on the TATE website here. The state I so greatly wanted to experience, but that never arrived was optimism.
- Nadine Coyle jumps to Sarah Harding's defence over CBB backlash
- Sumter Kmart not on list of closures
- Un moine robot pour les enterrements japonais
- Coroner: Baby's death in vehicle appears to be heat-related
- Esha Deol turns a bride for her baby shower ceremony
- Pakistan Rejects US Allegations Of Harboring Terrorists
- NDP to eliminate bridge tolls
- Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (NYSE:HIG) Sentiment Worsened, Because
- Israeli police detains Palestinian in Jerusalem for possession of knife
- Adamas Pharma (ADMS) Scores FDA Approval for Parkinson's Drug