Today, the latest on Thomas Lemar....
At just 21, Lemar is yet another young Monaco player who caught the eye of many clubs around Europe during an impressive 2016/17 season.
The Gunners appeared to be the front-runners during the early stages of the summer and reportedly had two offers rejected by Monaco but Arsene Wenger admitted defeat yesterday after suggesting the French outfit no longer wanted to sell.
Thailand: Arrest warrant issued for former PM Yingluck after no-show in court
Yingluck was impeached in 2015 and banned from politics for five years for alleged corruption in the rice-purchasing program. She has pleaded not guilty to the charges, saying she is the victim of a "subtle political game".
And with United apparently hot on the trail respected journalist Duncan Castles has tweeted as much.
Castles goes on to suggest that the French worldwide would favour a move to United over Arsenal and that could be the reason for Wenger pulling out of the race for his signature. However, with interest rising in Mbappe, Fabinho and Lemar, Monaco conceded that there might be more departures before the end of the transfer window. It is a possibility he leaves if the transfer fee they're looking for (60m) is met. And he was very clear.
SUN BETS have come flying out of the traps. and gone top price for each English club to win the Champions League.
Jose Mourinho has been looking to sign a wide attacker before the window shuts and Lemar would be an excellent signing if the Red Devils could get a deal agreed with Monaco.
- Japan's July consumer prices rise for seventh straight month
- Pour Emmanuel Macron, la France est un pays "pas réformable"
- The First Big Fortnite Event, "Survive the Storm", Is Coming August 29th
- Disruption on trains this weekend
- White Sox 2B Yoan Moncada leaves game
- Wenger admits there is a chance to extend Alexis Sanchez' deal
- Alec Baldwin reprises President Trump spoof for 'Weekend Update' closer
- L'agent de Draxler fait le point — PSG
- EEUU, dispuesto a reforzar al ejército ucraniano pero sin armas letales
- Fla. Zoo Is Latest Charity to Move Gala From Trump Resort