DMX is a free man-sort of.
Rap icon Earl "DMX" Simmons was granted permission to check into a substance abuse rehabilitation facility earlier today [August 23, 2017] after hitting a series of bad breaks following his federal arrest on tax evasion charges.
Israeli police detains Palestinian in Jerusalem for possession of knife
It was built during the period when the building and administration laws were not implemented by the Civil Administration. Abbas has also urged Britain to cancel plans to celebrate the Balfour Declaration's centenary in November.
Now, X will be able to leave his house without his ankle monitor, just as long as he puts himself in an inpatient program to deal with his drug abuse, which his lawyer says had become "impossible to manage". A judge has lifted DMX's travel ban so that the troubled rapper can go to rehab. He will still need to get permission in order to travel out of state, though it will not be an issue for him to travel to the treatment center. For that arrangement, X was required to be accompanied by a sober coach.
The X Gon' Give It to Ya star was placed under house arrest and made to wear an ankle bracelet earlier this month (Aug 2017) for violating his bail conditions when he failed drug tests and left the NY area without notifying his probation officer.
- Les investisseurs en embuscade à Jackson Hole — Wall Street
- Trump imposes new sanctions on Venezuela 'dictatorship'
- Deux soldats agressés à Bruxelles, l'assaillant "neutralisé" - RTBF
- Corpus Christi Residents Urged To Evacuate Ahead Of Harvey
- Pakistan Rejects US Allegations Of Harboring Terrorists
- Asuka Relinquishing NXT Women's Championship
- Adamas Pharma (ADMS) Scores FDA Approval for Parkinson's Drug
- Federal Government Launches Investigation Into Growing Number of Right Whale Deaths
- 'Mind-boggling': Only 3 percent of voters think Trump discouraged white supremacists
- Buhari's Culture of silence killing Nigeria - Fani-Kayode