Martin made the announcement during a live ceremony at his Alabama high school, Austin High.
Asa Martin has been one of Auburn's top 2018 running back targets throughout the recruiting process.
Martin has visited Auburn several times, including a multi-day visit in July for the Tigers Cookout.
CAC 40 : un marché très calme avant Jackson Hole
Le bitcoin repassait au-dessus de la barre des 4.000 dollars, et évoluait à 4.073,00 dollars contre 3.997,98 dollars lundi soir. La devise européenne montait face à la devise nippone, à 128,99 yens pour un euro contre 128,74 yens la veille au soir.
The 6-foot, 200-pound running back is a four-star recruit ranked No. 7 in the state of Alabama and No. 10 nationally among running backs.
Martin should fit into Lindsey's scheme at Auburn. As a sophomore at Austin, Martin rushed for 1,374 yards and 12 touchdowns helping lead Austin to the 6A state semifinals. He carried 49 times for 372 yards, caught 17 passes for 235 yards and scored four touchdowns over eight games at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., past year before deciding to return to Austin for his senior season. The Tigers also have commitments from Hoover wide receiver Shedrick Jackson, Decatur defensive back Josh Marsh, Brooks offensive lineman Kameron Stutts and Cordova athlete Kolbi Fuqua. Auburn's current 2018 class holds 13 recruits.
- Should the NAACP be involved in the Colin Kaepernick case?
- Schumacher's son to demonstrate '94 title-winning auto at Spa
- Statues under threat: Capt Cook monuments be torn down?
- Sports Champions League 2017-18 Draw: All You Need To Know
- Amitabh Bachchan makes a comeback in the new season of KBC
- Smartphones Are Getting More Expensive - But Are They Worth It?
- Jai Lava Kusa Audio Event on Sep 3rd
- Inflation the Most Pressing Riddle Facing Central Banks
- Tigers, Yankees in bench-clearing brawl; Miguel Cabrera, 3 others ejected
- Trump headed to northern Nevada for American Legion speech