University of Florida police ticketed freshmen James Robinson and Ventrell Miller early Monday when they discovered the two Gators football players in an on-campus residence hall with the drug, according to Jacksonville TV station First Coast News.
WTLV reported that UF Police said a residential assistant smelled a "strong odor of burnt cannabis emanating in the air" outside of an apartment in the on-campus Keys residential complex; the RA called UF police, and the police report said a suite mate identified Robinson as the person who occupied the room from which the odor was emanating.
He was one of the seven Gators suspended by the school earlier this month for violation of team rules.
Game Of Thrones street names cause battle on Australian housing development
Game of Thrones airs in the United States on HBO every Sunday where it is simulcast in the United Kingdom on Sky Atlantic at 2am. Smith added that he despite his best efforts to change the spelling not to "make it not as obvious" it was a no go.
Per Brett McMurphy of ESPN, the suspended players used school-issued debit cards to buy electronics and then sell them for cash. A Florida spokesperson told SEC Country that "Coach Mac is aware [of the situation] and it has been dealt with".
Meanwhile, James Robinson is the bigger name involved in this latest incident. He was caught with marijuana at a party while taking an official visit to Ohio State before National Signing Day that resulted in OSU pulling its scholarship offer.
- USA launches formal trade investigation into China
- Samsung will introduce a smart watch before Apple
- DOJ Modifies Request for Info on Trump Protesters
- Snapchat isn't ready to give up on original scripted shows
- Costco Wholesale Corp's (NASDAQ:COST) Sentiment is 1.1
- White House on Trump's Ties With GOP Leaders: 'Fine'
- Amitabh Bachchan makes a comeback in the new season of KBC
- Pitter-patter of tiny panda paws? Tian Tian believed to be 'pregnant'
- Brazil opens huge swathe of Amazon rainforest to mining
- Cavs reportedly ship Irving to Celtics for Thomas