As we'll recall, the 32 participants are divided into four pots of eight, from which the eight groups of four will be drawn.
What pot are the remaining British clubs in?
Manchester United and Liverpool both got favourable draws.
Chelsea also have a tricky draw, grouped with Atletico Madrid, Roma and Qarabag, while Man City will be pleased to be in Group F alongside Shaktar Donetsk, Napoli and Feyenoord. Chelsea, for example, could face Barcelona or PSG from pot two, Napoli from pot three and RB Leipzig from pot four.
Institutional Investors Have Increased Interest in Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA)
Ativo Capital Management Llc increased Crown Holdings Inc (NYSE:CCK) stake by 6,001 shares to 58,500 valued at $3.08M in 2016Q4. Alibaba Group Holding Limited presently has an average rating of Buy and a consensus price target of $167.32.
When do the group stages start?
The 2017-18 UEFA Champions League has taken shape. Juve hold the worst record for Champions League finals, and also fell short in 2015, and they will be on a mission to end that cursed streak in 2018.
Kiev's Olympic Stadium will host the final on May 26 and could be an option to host Shakhtar group games.
The draw for the 2017/18 Champions League campaign has been revealed..
Manchester United earned their place among Europe's elite by winning last season's Europa League, beating Ajax 2-0 in the final.
Everton will hope to be in the draw alongside Arsenal, who are in an unfamiliar competition, starting a season out of the Champions League for the first time in 20 years.
- Chômage : le nombre de demandeurs d'emploi en forte hausse
- Washington mulls supplying Ukraine with lethal weapons
- Euro-Area Factories Feed Best Growth Spell for Economy in Years
- Trump "très engagé" dans le processus de paix israélo-palestinien
- Piglets that were saved from fire served for dinner at fire station
- Asia stocks brush off Wall Street slide after Trump's comments, dollar sulks
- Drop in net migration since Brexit vote as more European Union citizens leave
- Taylor Swift Is Back With a New, Badass '90s Look
- Bareilly Ki Barfi remains super sturdy at the box-office!
- Food & drink supply chain concerned about Brexit