We've heard some pretty insane stories about the recent solar eclipse, including how Bonnie Tyler chose to sing "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" during the event, but we think United States rapper Joey Bada$$ may have taken the cake when it comes to insane eclipse-related behaviour. I've sungazed before and afterwards saw colors for a whole day.
"Am I insane for watching the eclipse today w no glasses", he wrote.
He continued: "This ain't the first solar eclipse and I'm pretty sure our ancestors ain't have no fancy eyewear. Also pretty sure they ain't all go blind".
Volkswagen T-Roc is ready to tackle the compact CUV segment
The top variants will also get 4MOTION AWD and will come mated with the latest 7 speed dual clutch DSG transmission. The T-Roc may also have a R version at a later stage with as much as 300PS of power, courtesy of a 2.0 litre TSI.
In a couple of posts on Twitter, Joey revealed he ignored the warnings of scientists and health experts and looked directly into the sun during Monday's solar eclipse. I didn't die tho... It seems that Joey Bada$$ probably should've taken the advice, because the next day, he took to Twitter to share some bad news.
On Wednesday he tweeted about "seeing double, stacking triple", which is hip-hop slang for "seeing spots, stacking Benjamins at the eye doctor". And then quickly announced on Tuesday that it was cancelling three concerts in Cleveland, Chicago, and Toronto, Canada - because of "unforeseen circumstances", using an English word ("unforeseen"), suggesting his view.
- Jawahar Goel complains to I&B minister, CCI against Star's cricket monopoly
- Robert Downey Jr warns fans of online scammers pretending to be him
- No safe havens for terrorists in Pakistan, NSC rejects Trump's remarks
- Kerala High Court acquits Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan in graft case
- SpaceX unveils sleek suit for astronauts
- Cadila Healthcare advances 9% on final approval from USFDA for hypertension drug
- Manchester United v Leicester betting preview
- TrimTabs Asset Management LLC Acquires 305 Shares of NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)
- Have You Seen This? Man distracted by phone plunges into sinkhole
- Mis en cause sur sa campagne, Hamon se défend — Présidentielle