US President Donald Trump has fired back at former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, bringing up his testimony before Congress, after Clapper told CNN that Trump was unfit to be president and should resign.
"James Clapper, who famously got caught lying to Congress, is now an authority on Donald Trump".
'It is interesting to contrast last night's teleprompter Trump performance versus tonight, which is, of course, the real Trump, ' Clapper pointed out. What does Clapper mean when he says Trump may be "looking for a way out" by giving what Clapper considers over-the-top speeches? "So there's very little in the way of controls over exercising a nuclear option, which is pretty damn scary".
Clapper said the president exhibited a "complete intellectual, moral, and ethical void".
In his jab at Clapper, Trump referred to testimony that the former Obama administration official gave in 2013 during about the National Security Agency's collection of information on US citizens.
Microsoft Announced New Installment Developed by Relic Entertainment
It's been over two decades since the first edition of Age of Empires , developed by now-defunct Ensemble Studios, was released. On their official website , Relic has added a few statements regarding the announcement of " Age of Empires IV ".
I really question [Trump's] ... fitness to be in this office.
Kennedy Jr. said that "Trump could be the greatest president in history". "They don't want to report that I spoke out forcefully against hatred, bigotry, and violence, and strongly condemned the neo-Nazis, the white supremacists, and the KKK".
Clapper also issued a stark warning over Trump's access to the country's nuclear capabilities, particularly amid escalating tensions with North Korea.
While going after the Obama-era official, Trump also called out Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan - despite the White House earlier attempting to ease tensions with McConnell by saying the two "remain united" on many legislative items.
The CNN guest then turned on Trump's fans. Clapper has also been a consistent critic of Trump, but the blunt and pointed concerns he raised Wednesday morning were highly unusual for a former head of the intelligence community.
- Chômage : le nombre de demandeurs d'emploi en forte hausse
- Drop in net migration since Brexit vote as more European Union citizens leave
- Les négociations avancent — Travailleurs détachés
- Forrest eyeing a Real date with destiny in group draw
- Trump "très engagé" dans le processus de paix israélo-palestinien
- Ronaldo wins UEFA men's best player award
- Asia stocks brush off Wall Street slide after Trump's comments, dollar sulks
- Shenmue III's stiff facial animations are temporary
- Washington mulls supplying Ukraine with lethal weapons
- Facebook Is Making A Video Chat Device, Appoints Veteran To Head Hardware