Meanwhile, tech giants Google, Apple, and Intel, along with established global brands UPS, Volkswagen, and SalesForce, among others, are staking their claim in the growing VR industry by investing in Vive, which means even more content and advancement in the system to come. The Vive VR headset which was launched in India at an exorbitant price of Rs 92,990 will now be selling for as low as Rs 76,990.
The HTC U11 is, reviewers - ourselves included - agree, one of the best devices the company has ever released. It offers apps and contents across categories such as education, design, sports, health, fashion, travel, news, shopping, video etc. We've signed up over 200 titles on Viveport Subscription, and we're making a host of improvements that will improve and deepen our store experience. More than 3,600 titles are available across Steam and Viveport for users to experience. It also talked up the Viveport subscription, which is a great way of delivering content while also tying users into the ecosystem. The company, only a couple of days ago, slashed the price of the Vive in the U.S. by $200 bringing the price down from $799 to $599 in order to keep up with its biggest rival, Facebook's Oculus Rift.
GAM Holding AG Sells 103397 Shares of Activision Blizzard, Inc (ATVI)
Activision Blizzard, Inc. ( ATVI ) recorded volume accumulation so there will probably be a surplus of buyers at $62.01. ATVI share have rallied by 77.96% in percentage terms since the start of the year - and added 4.59% in the last month.
HTC chairwoman Cher Wang (王雪紅) has more than once said the company believes that its VR business will become the firm's main growth driver in the foreseeable future, but she has never set a time frame to achieve the target. The headset comes with a built-in camera. The kit includes two lighthouse base scanners, two wireless motion controllers, and the Vive Headset. It's also worth noting that cheaper standalone Daydream headsets are coming, including a VIVE model from HTC, and the company even announced its own standalone version in China.
- Institutional Investors Have Increased Interest in Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA)
- Asia stocks brush off Wall Street slide after Trump's comments, dollar sulks
- Les négociations avancent — Travailleurs détachés
- Extorsiona Los Rojos a alcalde de Mazatepec, Morelos
- Facebook Is Making A Video Chat Device, Appoints Veteran To Head Hardware
- Food & drink supply chain concerned about Brexit
- Taylor Swift Is Back With a New, Badass '90s Look
- Police Officer Joins 92 Year Old Woman Dancing Alone
- Ronaldo wins UEFA men's best player award
- Piglets that were saved from fire served for dinner at fire station