In Agra, the police made a decision to turn robbers.
The toll plaza authorities along with their complaint also submitted CCTV footage of the entire incident. The cops were caught on cam taking out cash from the box, which according to the toll plaza authorities was Rs 40,000.
A toll plaza in Mathura was ransacked by alleged cops after the police vehicle was denied to pass through as it did not have the necessary tags.
The incident which took place on the intervening night of August 22 and August 23 was recorded in the CCTV camera, in which the police personnel can be clearly seen manhandling the staff at the Mahuvan Toll Plaza, and looting the cash.
He said since the vehicle did not have a fast lane tag, the barrier went down and blocked the vehicle's exit.
Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
C’est également le cas de l’attaquant de Liverpool Christian Benteke. C’est ce que vous découvrirez dans cet article.
The Mathura policemen attacked the staff at toll plaza.
Angered over this the circle officer and other policemen who were in the vehicle alighted and began threatening the staff. The policemen then opened the barriers of two adjacent lanes and allowed vehicles to pass without paying toll for more than two hours.
The policemen got into a heated argument following which they manhandled the plaza staff.
The video shows cops entering the room where money was kept twice and taking a stash of cash each time.
Reportedly, he said that the police team was on regular patrolling when it received a complaint of overcharging by the toll staff.
- Every US county poised to have Obamacare insurer
- Spurs draw Real Madrid in Champions League
- HTC planning sale of company or VR business
- Asia stocks brush off Wall Street slide after Trump's comments, dollar sulks
- Un test technique de Rainbow Six Siege
- "American Horror Story Saison 7 : "la bande-annonce de " Cult " est sortie
- Sébastien Bourdais de retour en compétition dès ce week-end
- Ronaldo wins UEFA men's best player award
- Aha! Alan Partidge returning to TV
- Bad News For Fans Of The 'Bad Boys' Franchise