The MyBook Duo offers a RAID-configured monolith of black storage loveliness on your desktop, ideal for those big data users like RAW format photographers. However, RAID-0 mode enables striping to spread data across both drives, helping to improve overall performance.
Western Digital doesn't want you to run out of backup storage, at least for a long time. According to Western Digital, when operating in RAID-0, the My Book Duo 20TB is capable of hitting 360 MB/s sequential reads. It also has two additional USB Type-A hub ports for connecting other accessories, such as drones, action cameras, keyboards, mice, USB drives, and to sync and charge your smartphone.
Serena Williams' Fiance Runs to Store for Her Late-Night Pregnancy Cravings
I am definitely [the type] that enjoys it". "I'm looking forward to this being my greatest creation", he said. Really? " We're just as confused and disappointed you're not bringing home an entire birthday cake, Alexis.
The My Book Duo also features auto management of drive operations to help ensure read/write cycle data integrity, and 256-bit AES hardware encryption with WD Security.
My Book Duo systems have Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices starting at $259.99 for 4TB and topping out at $799.99 for the 20TB. It is now available from wd.com and Amazon.
- SEA Games 29: Vietnam's swimmers grab one gold, two bronzes
- France wants to involve psychiatrists in preventing attacks
- Un bar parisien offrait des shots aux femmes qui montraient leurs seins
- DSW Wins Big in Q2
- Toll Brothers Inc. (NASDAQ:TOL) To Release Earnings
- USA admiral says diplomacy key to resolving North Korea crisis
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Stake Boosted by HM Payson & Co
- USA sanctions Chinese, Russians over N. Korea support
- US, South Korea kick off war games as North issues fresh threat
- How Analysts Rated Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (NASDAQ:HBAN) Last Week?