The MyBook Duo offers a RAID-configured monolith of black storage loveliness on your desktop, ideal for those big data users like RAW format photographers. However, RAID-0 mode enables striping to spread data across both drives, helping to improve overall performance.
Western Digital doesn't want you to run out of backup storage, at least for a long time. According to Western Digital, when operating in RAID-0, the My Book Duo 20TB is capable of hitting 360 MB/s sequential reads. It also has two additional USB Type-A hub ports for connecting other accessories, such as drones, action cameras, keyboards, mice, USB drives, and to sync and charge your smartphone.
SEA Games 29: Vietnam's swimmers grab one gold, two bronzes
Gold-hungry Malaysia continued their relentless pursuit of medals at the SEA Games with a haul of seven gold by lunchtime today. The 16-year-old was more than 2.5 seconds clear of Vietnam's Le Thi My Thao, and said: "It's hard to describe how I'm feeling".
The My Book Duo also features auto management of drive operations to help ensure read/write cycle data integrity, and 256-bit AES hardware encryption with WD Security.
My Book Duo systems have Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices starting at $259.99 for 4TB and topping out at $799.99 for the 20TB. It is now available from wd.com and Amazon.
- Missed The Eclipse? Watch Google's Cross-Continent Movie Instead
- Toll Brothers Inc. (NASDAQ:TOL) To Release Earnings
- US, South Korea kick off war games as North issues fresh threat
- Ex-Manipur chief minister Rishang Keishing passes away at 98
- USA admiral says diplomacy key to resolving North Korea crisis
- Strong, severe storms expected Tuesday — TIMELINE
- DSW Wins Big in Q2
- 250 frappes de la coalition en une semaine — Syrie
- France wants to involve psychiatrists in preventing attacks
- Facebook : un brevet autour de lunettes de réalité virtuelle