The MyBook Duo offers a RAID-configured monolith of black storage loveliness on your desktop, ideal for those big data users like RAW format photographers. However, RAID-0 mode enables striping to spread data across both drives, helping to improve overall performance.
Western Digital doesn't want you to run out of backup storage, at least for a long time. According to Western Digital, when operating in RAID-0, the My Book Duo 20TB is capable of hitting 360 MB/s sequential reads. It also has two additional USB Type-A hub ports for connecting other accessories, such as drones, action cameras, keyboards, mice, USB drives, and to sync and charge your smartphone.
Sowutuom stabbing: Nigerians flee Ghanaian revenge
Chukwemeka wrote, " The victim was rushed to the Mary Lucy Hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival by the doctors ". The Nigerian High Commission to Ghana has denied reports regarding the purported killing of some Nigerians in Ghana.
The My Book Duo also features auto management of drive operations to help ensure read/write cycle data integrity, and 256-bit AES hardware encryption with WD Security.
My Book Duo systems have Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices starting at $259.99 for 4TB and topping out at $799.99 for the 20TB. It is now available from wd.com and Amazon.
- SEA Games 29: Vietnam's swimmers grab one gold, two bronzes
- Serena Williams' Fiance Runs to Store for Her Late-Night Pregnancy Cravings
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Stake Boosted by HM Payson & Co
- Wife of Steve Mnuchin Unleashes Nasty Tirade Toward Instagram Rando
- Toll Brothers Inc. (NASDAQ:TOL) To Release Earnings
- Ex-Manipur chief minister Rishang Keishing passes away at 98
- Missed The Eclipse? Watch Google's Cross-Continent Movie Instead
- 250 frappes de la coalition en une semaine — Syrie
- Le préfet répond au hashtag affichant les policiers mal garés — AlloMichel
- Un bar parisien offrait des shots aux femmes qui montraient leurs seins