After completing four innings of a simulated game on Monday, Clayton Kershaw will make a minor league start this weekend in preparation for him to be back with the Dodgers soon.
Kershaw told SportsNetLA that he feels ready to pitch in a major league game on Tuesday, but that's for the team to decide.
Abbas to Meretz: Peace Deal Assured If Only Trump Pushed Israel More
Kushner is expected to visit the region this week in an attempt to advance the peace process, the Arutz Sheva website reported . Others were shot dead in protests and clashes, while some were killed in Israeli air strikes on the Gaza Strip.
How so? Well, the three-time Cy Young Award victor tacked on a fourth inning as he attempts to return from a strained lower back that landed him on the 10-day disabled list July 24.
While 2014 NL MVP and Gold Glove victor Kershaw understands the team's reason for being cautious with his return, the 29-year-old said he was ready to return over a week ago. "But that's not the plan, obviously", Kershaw said. The Dodgers ace has been sidelined since July 24. "I don't feel I missed much time".
Roberts said Kershaw will make a rehab start for Triple-A Oklahoma City on Saturday.
- Steven Matz pitching through elbow issue, may need surgery
- Torrei Hart Numbers Don't Lie Kevin Was Cheating on Me
- Spanish police shoot suspected Barcelona attacker
- WWE star Nikki Bella to join 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 25
- Nervous Japanese hold drill in case North Korea fires missiles over them
- North Korea crisis: War would be horrific, United States general says
- Asuka suffers collarbone injury
- Auburn men arrested in connection with Panama City Beach murder
- Neymar critique ouvertement la direction du Barça
- Freddie Mercury biopic Bohemian Rhapsody casts Queen bandmates