Sharma, who died on Friday, hailed from Bathinda in Punjab.
Deepak Sharma, 22, was undergoing pre-commission training at IMA, and was one of six cadets who collapsed during training, the report added. These two deaths have shocked the premier military training institute of the country.
"Seven gentlemen cadets fell unwell due to dehydration".
The IMA on its part came out with its version on the unfortunate deaths of cadets.
PSG: le but incroyable de Neymar (qui a littéralement retourné le Parc)
Le bloc du TFC , qui n'avait pas pris de buts la saison passée contre le PSG , n'a pu que constater les dégâts. Mais Neymar a bien suivi et n'a plus qu'à pousser le ballon dans le but vide.
An Army statement said the two cadets were participating in a training camp for first- term cadets of the Indian Military Academy (IMA) in the general area of Badshahi Bagh in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh. They were administered first aid by the medical officer on the spot.
Cadet Deepak Sharma and Cadet Nabin Kumar Chhetri passed away on August 18 and 19 respectively after both fainted during a 10-km run as part of their training near Dehradun. "The individual succumbed to exhaustion and dehydration and passed away at 1.30pm on 18 August despite best efforts made by the doctors", the IMA claimed.
Chhetri, too, was in the military hospital from where he was referred to another Dehradun hospital where the best medical treatment by specialised doctors was provided. The best medical treatment by specialised doctors both at Military Hospital Dehradun was provided and all efforts were made to treat the individual, " reads the communiqué.
The remaining cadets have been treated at the military hospital and are stable.Such runs called route marches are held from time to time by the IMA to boost the cadets stamina and endurance. The Physician at the associated hospital of Government Doon Medical College (GDMC), Rameshwar Pandey said that many times a youngster looking fit could suffer from many diseases which could manifest later.
- Seahawks acquire OT Matt Tobin from Eagles
- Inde: ne disposant pas de toilettes à domicile, elle obtient le divorce
- Berkshire nudged out of Oncor by Sempra Energy's $9.45-bn bid
- Manchester City s'en sort de justesse face à Everton — Premier League
- 'Suicidal act' by Turnbull to back US, North Korea warns
- Ischia natural disaster : Multiple people missing after quake hits Italian island near Naples
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Joint exercises could send Korea tensions soaring again
- GOP senator: 'Too hard to say' if Trump will be 2020 nominee
- Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay US-$417M in talcum powder lawsuit