Here, not only do we get a sense of what replicant-creating villain Jared Leto is really up to, but we also get lots of new action-packed footage featuring new blade runner Officer K (Gosling) and classic blade runner Rick Deckard (Ford) fighting off presumably Leto's "army" of replicants through explosions, flying auto chases and fist fights.
And Ryan Gosling's Officer K might be the only one who can stop him - well, with some assistance from Harrison Ford's Rick Deckard.
Blade Runner 2049 was directed by Denis Villeneuve from a screenplay written by Hampton Fancher and Michael Green.
For example, Sony Pictures UK debuted what they call an "international TV spot" for Blade Runner 2049 on YouTube this morning, but it's almost two-minutes long, which would certainly qualify it as a full-length trailer.
Morgan Stanley (MS) Stake Boosted by HM Payson & Co
The financial services provider reported $0.87 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts' consensus estimates of $0.76 by $0.11. In related news, CFO Jonathan Pruzan sold 25,767 shares of the company's stock in a transaction dated Thursday, July 20th.
The sequel to the 1982 cult classic Blade Runner, Blade Runner 2049 skips forward 30 years to find LAPD Officer K on a search for Deckard, who disappeared not long after the events of the first film.
"You do not know what pain is yet", intones Jared Leto in full bad-guy mode as the movie's apparent villain Niander Wallace. "Replicants are the future of the species, but I can only make so many". "I've got you", Robin Wright's character informs K. Our hero later realizes, "He's constructing an army" - and "he", we're assuming, is Wallace.
Blade Runner 2049 will open in New Zealand cinemas on October 5.
- Thomas Cook reprend du service en Tunisie — Tourisme
- 250 frappes de la coalition en une semaine — Syrie
- Sowutuom stabbing: Nigerians flee Ghanaian revenge
- Mariah Carey, diva to end all divas, has low-self esteem too
- Western Digital announces a massive 20TB external desktop storage system
- DSW Wins Big in Q2
- Ex-Manipur chief minister Rishang Keishing passes away at 98
- SEA Games 29: Vietnam's swimmers grab one gold, two bronzes
- USA sanctions Chinese, Russians over N. Korea support
- Toll Brothers Inc. (NASDAQ:TOL) To Release Earnings