There is certainly reason for Swift's fans to be excited about since the pop star has always released a new album in a span of around two years.
Taylor's 85 million followers on Twitter and 102 million followers on Instagram were left in shock after the singer deleted all of her posts. Others think she might be planning a new imhttp://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/taylor-swift-frustrated-with-undercover-romance-with-joe-alwyn/age makeover.
Aston races into the record books at $22.5m
It became the most expensive British vehicle ever sold at auction. We're told the winning bid wasn't even done in person, either. Yeah, move over, 007, and your run-of-the-mill DB5...
Is Taylor basing TS6 (the nickname for her next album) on the tea? WE. And all of this also comes as the three-year anniversary of "1989", her last studio album, approaches in October.
Okay girl, we see you.
WHO KNOWS? But we're bloody excited, pal.
Swift has made a career out of writing songs that not so subtly throw shade at her critics and exes. A Denver court has ordered David Mueller to pay Taylor Swift $1 in damages.
- John Oliver warns of 'catastrophic' risks from nuclear waste
- Ananda Brahma Movie Review and Story
- One Italian dead and four reported injured in Barcelona terror attacks
- Full House star John Stamos shares booty-ful snap
- McDonald's terminates agreement with CPRL for outlets in northern and eastern region
- Monumental questions, starting with 'when' Confederate memorials were built
- Dutch Bros. recalling solar eclipse glasses due to safety concern
- Elon Musk met (encore) en garde contre les " robots tueurs "
- McDonald's to shut 169 outlets in India
- Bouygues Telecom : une nouvelle offre Bbox Miami+