After starting slow, Castillo was an avalanche of controlled aggression, winging power shots from all angles and roughing Mayweather up on the inside.
A McGregor representative said his fighter has been about 160 pounds in training camp and would likely enter the ring somewhere around that weight after making the 154-pound limit the day before.
It was a close bout that could have gone either way.
JEE Advance 2018 will be completely online
Most students preferred to take the test in conventional mode. More than 1.5 lakh students took the JEE Advanced in 2017.
Mayweather uncle Jeff Mayweather said over and over again in recent weeks that this fight is going to be like his nephew's fight with Arturo Gatti many years ago. It appears McGregor's best chance is to try and catch Mayweather early and he's 20/1 to win in the third and 15/2 to win anytime in the first three rounds. "But I'm appreciative for every fighter that paved the way for me to be where I'm at".
Nevada boxing regulators on Wednesday gave the two fighters an exemption to a rule requiring 10-ounce gloves for fights at 154 pounds, approving eight-ounce gloves for the August 26 bout. "I believe first-round KO in 8-ounce gloves".
"Look in my eyes", said McGregor.
However, in Brooklyn, each fighter missed expectations wildly. Is McGregor going to throw a kick because, obviously when he resorts to boxing and realises he is no match for Mayweather, what will he do?
"Just show up", shouted Mayweather. Dana White thinks that the record will be smashed Saturday, Aug. 26.
- New York Giants' Michael Bowie Charged With Domestic Assault, Multiple Reports Say
- Irak : Libération d'une première zone près de Tall Afar
- Chris Gimenez heads back to Twins' bench against Diamondbacks
- Punjab CM visits Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Association office
- How to Make a Pinhole Camera to Safely View the Eclipse
- ReCore : la Definitive Edition se dévoile
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic to sign new Manchester United contract
- Trump disbands beloved liberal government committee - liberals everywhere are triggered
- White supremacist rally fizzles, overtaken by massive anti-racism march
- Trump Tweets Praise Boston Protest as Chance for Nation to Heal